ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway tix available Return to archive
August 18th, 2005 12:29 PM
jamesmayo I have extra seats for both nights, trying to dish at face value:

8/21- 2 x C3 (field), $490 each
8/23- 2 x B5 (field), $490 each
8/23- 2 x Box93, $190 each

I have these Clear Channel tix in hand (with receipts and emails to prove authenticity), and I live in the Boston area, so I can meet up with you if you wish. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks.
August 18th, 2005 12:31 PM
winter I will give you $25 each for the 8/21 show - that is better than you are gonna get on ebay, craigs list or outside on the day of the show.

Let me know, I have some extra rolls of dimes and nickles in my office.

wintah
August 18th, 2005 08:27 PM
jamesmayo These tix are still available. Contact me @ [email protected]
August 18th, 2005 09:40 PM
pdog You better sell them quick, I have two slices of bread to help you enjoy them after the show...
August 18th, 2005 10:33 PM
jamesmayo I am amazed by the wit and humor you folks can display! However, I am not fazed...

For those of you interested in paying face for REAL tickets, however few of you there is around here, you see my email above. Cheers.
August 18th, 2005 10:43 PM
pdog All I'm saying is at this late date, you aren't going to get face value. In other words, if you didn't get what you've been asking for them all along, which was probably higher. You're now realizing the value of these tix is rapidly declining. At showtime, if you still have them, you'll be lucky to get $50.00
Sorry if this is bothering you, it's just reality! You'll find Stones fans on message boards like this have been around long enough to know what happens from the time the ticket sales begin up until showtime. Face value is a nice offer, it would've sold for face a few weeks or a month ago. You should've posted sooner.
August 19th, 2005 08:17 AM
winter pdog -

Amen brother. No one is gonna carry aroud $1,000 cash outside fenway on sunday. And NO ONE is going to pay $1,000 for tickets in C3.

August 19th, 2005 08:28 AM
jamesmayo I honestly beg to differ. You guys may be veteran stones fans, and know how the ticket sales go. But I've been in Boston for over 10 years, and I believe that there are enough people in this city with enough money to make last minute decisions to see this show. And you are wrong when you say that no one will have $1K in his or her pocket. Playoffs in Boston get that per ticket, outside the park.

And as far as C3 goes, you guys can see for yourself from the Fenway photos that C3 is a better location than 30% of the A and B sections. And if these guys play a set in the infield- well, I dont know if they are or they aren't, but if they do the people in C3 will be amped.

Anyways, I'm not gonna pretend I didn't pick these seats up to try and make some spending money, and I wish I didn't, but i have them, and i am selling them at face value, and if anyone who reads this wants these tickets, contact me at [email protected].

August 19th, 2005 08:41 AM
winter jamesmayo,

Seriously, good luck selling the tickets. I do hope that you recover most, if not all, of your money.

I was just making fun. In any event, enjoy the show.

wintah
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)