ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Something strange happened to me while listening to Back of My Hand Return to archive
August 17th, 2005 11:03 PM
Steel Wheels I got all emotional. A great big emotional jolt went through me. I nearly wept!

I can't figure it out. Hearing new Stones for the first time, hearing new BLUES from the Stones at that must have triggered it. Those fucking blues.

Great slides, great vocal, then Charlie enters the song with this crash and it's like the best sound I've heard in ages.

They really are the modern bluesmen.

May God bless the Rolling Stones and everyone who loves them and cherishes them as I do.
August 17th, 2005 11:59 PM
T&A
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I got all emotional. A great big emotional jolt went through me. I nearly wept!

Pussy!
August 18th, 2005 01:46 AM
Poplar
One of the first times i was listening to that song, i found myself just MOVING! i wsn't even thinking about it, but i was slithering with that SWEET Keith rythm track. When they hit the end of that harmonica solo - it's just magic... Jagger's "oy heah!" is so pure, with keith doing the little groove behind him....

mmmmmm, good stones.

August 18th, 2005 04:56 AM
pdog That song needs to be about 10 or 15 minutes longer...
PUSSY! LOL!
August 18th, 2005 05:10 AM
Lord Homosex What I've noticed about that tune is those fluid lines on guitar,lower register strings that Keith keeps playing. Can't remember if there is even a Bass on the song. But that one guitar does this real slithery chromatic type walkup line. From lo to hi.
And then I've noticed other things too...
August 18th, 2005 06:33 AM
Steel Wheels Thanks T & A! I may have to change my signature to include that!

Everything about that song is cool. I can't wait to get this album. I have a feeling it's going to be an instant classic.
August 18th, 2005 08:27 AM
T&A no bass on this track - and charlie only on the bass drum. ronnie is absent as well....
August 18th, 2005 10:12 AM
Steel Wheels I listened to the version that's from the Phoenix.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)