ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Virtual Ticket Question Return to archive
August 17th, 2005 08:39 PM
fyujm20 How do you register for the free virtual fan club that is supposed to come with each ticket purchase. I am not having any logging in. Help.....
August 17th, 2005 09:33 PM
Soldatti http://www.rollingstones.com/GAT
August 17th, 2005 09:35 PM
fyujm20 Thanks, now where is the promocode found?
August 17th, 2005 09:39 PM
Soldatti The promocode in on the ticket and is something like this:
RS-00001555-fretgret-TM
August 17th, 2005 09:49 PM
fyujm20 I do not see anything like that on my tickets...
August 17th, 2005 10:43 PM
ResidentMule if you aren't on the virtual ticket you're really missing out. there's no other way on the internet to get such an in depth look at the work of Michael Cohl. with video updates almost bi-monthly.
August 17th, 2005 10:56 PM
fyujm20 The link above asks for a promocode. Where is the promocode? I purchased the tickets on ebay. There is nothing on the tickets that indicates a promocode. I have looked at many other tickets pictured on ebay and none display a code on the tickets. Is it emailed to the original purchaser of the tickets from Ticketbastard?
Thanks for any insights!
Jim
August 18th, 2005 05:03 AM
pdog
quote:
fyujm20 wrote:
The link above asks for a promocode. Where is the promocode? I purchased the tickets on ebay. There is nothing on the tickets that indicates a promocode. I have looked at many other tickets pictured on ebay and none display a code on the tickets. Is it emailed to the original purchaser of the tickets from Ticketbastard?
Thanks for any insights!
Jim

If the ticket doesn't have the code, than you're out of luck. I got extra codes via email from RS.com asking me to give them to friends, so I did. The seller on eBay may be able to hook you up.
August 18th, 2005 07:13 PM
Soldatti
quote:
ResidentMule wrote:
if you aren't on the virtual ticket you're really missing out. there's no other way on the internet to get such an in depth look at the work of Michael Cohl. with video updates almost bi-monthly.

The sad truth.
At least, we got 2 small videos last week but why not the whole performance?
August 18th, 2005 07:18 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
but why not the whole performance?

Of course not, they would never do that. Giving away to bootleggers!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)