ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chicago Pre Party Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 11th, 2005 02:51 PM
voodoopug Can you please sticky this guys?

Hey Guys,

The preparty is set! (Sept 10) We will open the doors at Hogs and Honeys at 1PM....please show up then if you can, we want to rock the house right away! The club is located at:

1551 N. Sheffield
(at Kingsbury and Weed St.)
Chicago, IL 60622
312-377-1733

We will perform for about 3 hours for you...all stones tunes, with all stones music played the entire time we are not performing.

We have one issue. We have been forced to make a large guarantee on the liquor sales, and therefore will have to charge a cover of about 5-7 bucks. If we dont get the requested amount of liquor sales, we will be out A LOT OF MONEY. If any kind soul would like do donate to the party, please PM me or email me at voodoopugs at aol.com and let me know...here is the deal i propose:

Anyone who makes a donation receives a free Voodoo Pugs CD, if we reach our desired amount, i will return your donation and you can keep the cd.

THis has been a lot of work to put together and we want to make this the best for everyone. Please post if you are coming, and how many guests you are bringing....the club is 21+.

Please help us promote this gig by encouraging all you can to show up! We are taking a huge risk here, but I promise you we will have a great time! This club is a short drive from Soldier Field!

We need you all to buy a bunch of booze and have a party with us....and yes...they have a mechanical bull!

This is a premier club in Chicago!

August 11th, 2005 03:02 PM
Maxlugar I'm making every effort to be there!

Until then...

How do you feel about Village People motorcycle guy wear?
August 11th, 2005 03:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I'm making every effort to be there!

Until then...

How do you feel about Village People motorcycle guy wear?

that may be the appropriate attire to wear to Hogs and Honeys!

Thanks Lugar....if you can help us pack this place...I shall owe you one!
August 11th, 2005 03:15 PM
Maxlugar I will use my incredible power as Owner and Operator of www.Maxlugar.com to fill this place like Rip Taylor's pooper!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
August 11th, 2005 03:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I will use my incredible power as Owner and Operator of www.Maxlugar.com to fill this place like Rip Taylor's pooper!

[Edited by Maxlugar]

I knew making peace was the right thing for both of us....with the power of real fans...this place will rock like only one other will that day!
August 11th, 2005 03:26 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I knew making peace was the right thing for both of us....with the power of real fans...this place will rock like only one other will that day!

That's right. Peace is the only way. YOU'VE never burned YOUR bridges with me. In fact, I'm going to slap some piant on that span and tighten the bolts, my friend.

August 11th, 2005 03:31 PM
voodoopug
August 11th, 2005 03:53 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had considered changing my mind and coming to Chicago to greet you,Pam, and even Tele....but if Lugar is in on this deal, I am out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am enraged at this moment and shall have to calm down....

P.S.-I'm sure this post will be criticised more than all the hateful political BS that has been going on here today, which I did not take part of. Some of you people make me sick!!!

[Edited by jb]
August 11th, 2005 04:03 PM
Joey [quote]jb wrote:

I am enraged at this moment and shall have to calm down...."

Sadly , I shall NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour .....

...........on a lighter note :

Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!

Flacky Carson !

|
|
V

August 11th, 2005 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

I am enraged at this moment and shall have to calm down...."

Sadly , I shall NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour .....

...........on a lighter note :

Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!

Flacky Carson !

|
|
V

i love sweaters and will miss you joey....the plumbing is the only winner when you dont show up!
August 11th, 2005 05:00 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i love sweaters and will miss you joey....the plumbing is the only winner when you dont show up!

Hello My Puggy ............................

Forgive me for not making the Chicago Gig but I had a very bad experience with the bathrooms at the Old Soldier Field on September 23rd , 1997 ( Opening Night of the B2B Tour ) .

I vowed right then and there : NEVER AGAIN !!!!!( especially after that cold front moved through just before concert time ) ,

Shiver ...........................................

[ Edited by Ditka ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 11th, 2005 05:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had considered changing my mind and coming to Chicago to greet you,Pam, and even Tele....but if Lugar is in on this deal, I am out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am enraged at this moment and shall have to calm down....

Don't even worry about Maxlugar. He's a guy who has inspired God knows how many American criminals, those tattooed, toothless types you see lurking around places you want to just keep driving through. They all sit around saying, "Well, hell, if it's ok by Maxwell, I guess it's ok by me. I'll just go beat somebody's head in with a pool cue."
August 11th, 2005 05:05 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Don't even worry about Maxlugar. He's a guy who has inspired God knows how many American criminals, those tattooed, toothless types you see lurking around places you want to just keep driving through. They all sit around saying, "Well, hell, if it's ok by Maxwell, I guess it's ok by me. I'll just go beat somebody's head in with a pool cue."

Thanks Moonie ...........................

Strizkee !
August 11th, 2005 05:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks Moonie ...........................

Strizkee !

Hey, at least you and I have The Who to fall back on. I ain't never seen The Who running around bad-mouthing America and giving aid and comfort to Al Quada. Shades of Louis Gosset Jr.

I feel sorry for the rest, Joey. What will they do? Trod back to their squalorish homes and find numbing solace from some putrid swill packaged in foreign-made aluminum cans?
August 11th, 2005 06:11 PM
Starbuck
quote:
joshie upchucked:

P.S.-I'm sure this post will be criticised more than all the hateful political BS that has been going on here today, which I did not take part of. Some of you people make me sick!!!

joshie!

i shall be waiting for you in chicago! is the pizza still on you?

[Edited by Starbuck]
August 11th, 2005 08:52 PM
parmeda pug!
you have a PM, dear...
August 11th, 2005 09:49 PM
glencar See y'all there! PM me direstions, Pug. And please, no guest vocalists!
August 12th, 2005 09:19 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hey, at least you and I have The Who to fall back on. I ain't never seen The Who running around bad-mouthing America and giving aid and comfort to Al Quada. ?

Damn Straight My C10 Brother ................

Pete & Company absolutely LOVE America .

Jacky !
August 12th, 2005 09:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
See y'all there! PM me direstions, Pug. And please, no guest vocalists!

Parmy you hve PM, and glencar you will here pretty soon as well! where do you need directions from?
August 12th, 2005 10:17 AM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

Parmy you hve PM, and glencar you will here pretty soon as well! where do you need directions from?

Pug you'll be happy to know I'm trying harder than I've ever tried before to get to Chicago!

They wife seems kind of OK with it.

I have ordered four tickets from "Mr Ticky" and I now have only to sit back and wait. One tickey for me and three ticky's for some of my favorite bobble head dolls.

STONES!
August 12th, 2005 10:18 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

Pug you'll be happy to know I'm trying harder than I've ever tried before to get to Chicago!

They wife seems kind of OK with it.

I have ordered four tickets from "Mr Ticky" and I now have only to sit back and wait. One tickey for me and three ticky's for some of my favorite bobble head dolls.

STONES!

Pug, sadly you are like Anikan!!!!
August 12th, 2005 10:21 AM
voodoopug

Its tour time, we must bury all of our hatchets!
August 12th, 2005 10:22 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I shall report this to Joey........................
August 12th, 2005 10:24 AM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

Puggy,

I could come on stage at some point and your guitarist can get between us and raise our hands together like Bob Marley did at the One Love concert.

That would be cool, no?

Maxy!
August 12th, 2005 10:25 AM
jb Pug, your greeting will now be limited to a brisk hand shake, no hug, and no drinks...............................I am reporting this to Joey as I type.
August 12th, 2005 10:27 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug, your greeting will now be limited to a brisk hand shake, no hug, and no drinks...............................I am reporting this to Joey as I type.

Dear jb...don t sell your soul to the dark side of the force,stay cool !!!
oh, and have a nice week end too!
August 12th, 2005 10:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

Puggy,

I could come on stage at some point and your guitarist can get between us and raise our hands together like Bob Marley did at the One Love concert.

That would be cool, no?

Maxy!

I was thinking more like the time Bret Hart saved his Brother Owen from a beating and they shared an emotional handshake and crowd acknowledgement.
August 12th, 2005 10:28 AM
Maxlugar Pug,

This could be US!

I love you. One love!
August 12th, 2005 10:31 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Jumacfly wrote:

JuMACKY!

It feels good to make peace with you.

I've gone back to calling Freedom Fries FRENCH FRIES in your honor.

I will also try Frogs Legs this weekend. Maybe Snails too!

It will be a delicious weekend my friend!

Le MACKY!
August 12th, 2005 10:32 AM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Dear jb...don t sell your soul to the dark side of the force,stay cool !!!

Thank you...and you too. It is Pug, sadly, who has gone to the dark side, His aligning himself with Lugar is beyond my wildest nightmares!!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)