ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Mobile stage - Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Superblow Part 8....Ya know we're never gonna stop. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
February 23rd, 2005 08:52 AM
L&A Great thread, ladies, go on !

Btw, where is Monkey Woman ?
February 24th, 2005 07:26 AM
montana a new treat for today (mick not michael of course LOL)

lour
February 24th, 2005 08:39 AM
LadyJane
quote:
L&A wrote:
Great thread, ladies, go on !

Btw, where is Monkey Woman ?

Thanks L&A. Seems a lot of the ladies are MIA these days

Lour..for the first time EVER I can honestly say..that pic is CREEPY! Mick looks weird and Wacko is well..the biggest freak on the Planet Earth.

Yesterday's great header:

© 1968 Michael Joseph with special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza

LJ.
February 24th, 2005 08:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Lour..for the first time EVER I can honestly say..that pic is CREEPY! Mick looks weird and Wacko is well..the biggest freak on the Planet Earth.

Couldn't resist honey

If you girls stop posting, Fiji and I will start posting a freak parade of disgusting shots
February 24th, 2005 08:54 AM
luxury1 CHrist.--Did you doctor up his t shirt, or does it really read "burger Breath?" MOst likely another nickname for his "little friends". I cant watch any of the media circus surrounding his trial. But I did notice the lawyers put some glasses on him to make him appear more "normal" I guess. Do they really think the public is that stupid and gullible?. Dont answer that. I have a sinking feeling he is gonna walk. Maybe an irate parent will then shoot him or something. ONe can only hope.

Ok, enough of that. Back to the photos. WHere has Keith been lately? NOt many public appearances, no??
February 24th, 2005 10:22 AM
montana ROFL!!!
voodoo that's too funny! never seen that shot before, i think i have to show that to my brother who is a fan of jackson (dont ask me why...) He's just like mr. potato
February 25th, 2005 03:41 AM
montana well ok...a REAL treat for today ;-)

February 25th, 2005 04:56 AM
luxury1 whoa!! I just LOVE that CLASSIC Jagger pose. I think I need to hunt down this photo for my wall.
Thanks Lour.
February 25th, 2005 08:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
montana wrote:
i have to show that to my brother who is a fan of jackson (dont ask me why...)

Wow...a Wacko fan at home? Lour remember this Spanish proverb

"La ropa sucia se lava en casa"
February 25th, 2005 09:38 AM
montana
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Wow...a Wacko fan at home? Lour remember this Spanish proverb

"La ropa sucia se lava en casa"

lol yeah true!
February 25th, 2005 08:33 PM
akissaway Thought this would follow nicely after that fine pic above of our MJ (not the creepy/freaky one).
Nice to see you back posting tasty treats, Lour.

[Edited by akissaway]
February 26th, 2005 06:38 AM
luxury1 Very nice indeed, girls. !! The sexy jock.........
February 26th, 2005 07:47 AM
montana yeah isabel, back in business!! and the other day i had a lucky search...

another one from tattoo you tour
March 1st, 2005 05:23 AM
montana ladies take a look at this awesome (watermarked) pic from musicpictures....
DROOLSSSSSSSS

http://usuarios.lycos.es/alreadyoverme/0103051.jpg

lour
March 1st, 2005 06:03 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
montana wrote:
ladies take a look at this awesome (watermarked) pic from musicpictures....
DROOLSSSSSSSS

http://usuarios.lycos.es/alreadyoverme/0103051.jpg

lour

what hot pic.! it looks like he just finished from a long work-out. i would love to hug him in that pic since he's in that position and hes all alone
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
March 2nd, 2005 07:41 AM
LadyJane
--Keef, May, 1976

LJ.
March 2nd, 2005 01:10 PM
montana another of my finds

Lour
March 2nd, 2005 08:58 PM
iluvmickjagger07 so cute and innocent
March 3rd, 2005 11:42 AM
montana JAGGLICIOUSSS

March 3rd, 2005 10:20 PM
rea777
quote:
gypsy signs:
"I can see from some of the views the truth is about as clear and tangible as an oasis in the Jajouka mountains."--Mizz U, 2004
(...)

Noticing the quote I wonder where it originated (here on this board or where else).

rea777
quote:
gypsy signs:
"I can see from some of the views the truth is about as clear and tangible as an oasis in the Jajouka mountains."--Mizz U, 2004
(...)

Noticing the quote I wonder where it originated (here on this board or where else).

rea777
quote:
gypsy signs:
(...)

March 3rd, 2005 10:26 PM
rea777
quote:
gypsy signs:
(...)

Anyway the village of Jajouka, home of the Master Musicians of Jajopuka, is now findable on Internet maps, which allows to find it easily. I had to delay my going there for years. I could only plan a trip and finally go, once I had found such a map. So I made a little web page for others with a similar struggle to be able to find such a map.

Pass it on:
Unofficial Master Musicians of Jajouka
http://jajouka.abexec.com

The general idea:
-----------------

Jajouka Village - Map and directions (Carte).

The official Jajouka web site does not provide specific directions on how to get to the village. For reasons which most likely include politics in a religious kingdom, visitors have been traditionally invited during a yearly muslim event. The official Jajouka web site discourages tourists and visitors from traveling to the village at their convienience, no matter how impractical it may be for some to travel during the official muslim festivities.

However the vilage of Jajouka and the Master Musicians of Jajouka actually welcome visitors outside of that event. For all ancient special-beat lovers, and anyone who wants to visit the village of Jajouka ANYTIME, the link above is an unofficial Jajouka web site, which displays a map to the village (Carte Routiere).

Enjoy, and Bon Voyage!

March 4th, 2005 08:00 AM
gypsy Wow! It only took you FOUR tries to post that inane drivel! Congratulations. Normally, one would receive a shiny new Tardrite 2005; but in your case, the damage has already been done.
March 4th, 2005 08:41 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
montana wrote:
JAGGLICIOUSSS

woooooooo!!!! where to you get all these spectacular mick pics from? you must really like mick
March 5th, 2005 04:12 AM
montana
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
woooooooo!!!! where to you get all these spectacular mick pics from? you must really like mick

well just surfing the net everyday, searching carefully in every site i can think of, google, yahoo,... also photo stocks,... and spending a lot of time LOL...oh btw ebay is also a good source ;-)

and yeah i'm a 'crazy' mickchick

now the important part of the post...LOL

lour
March 5th, 2005 01:17 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
montana wrote:

well just surfing the net everyday, searching carefully in every site i can think of, google, yahoo,... also photo stocks,... and spending a lot of time LOL...oh btw ebay is also a good source ;-)

and yeah i'm a 'crazy' mickchick

now the important part of the post...LOL

lour

lol. do u ever go on mickjagger.com forum? they have many great pics there too like this one. [img]http://usuarios.lycos.es/alreadyoverme/1507042.jpg[img/]
and we always talk about mick on there
March 5th, 2005 01:22 PM
iluvmickjagger07 heres the pic. i dont know why it didnt show on the previous message.

[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
March 5th, 2005 03:45 PM
montana well i used to visit mj.com when it launched but not now...though last year i took a look from time to time...
btw...that pic you poted was posted by me long time ago (take a look at the url, it's my hosting 'alreadyoverme' is my other nick)...well that was a reason i checked mj.com...i dont like my pics posted everywhere without at least a link where it was posted...it's not 'my' pic but me who spent the time to look for it ...ya know...
March 5th, 2005 03:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
heres the pic. i dont know why it didnt show on the previous message.

Because you wrote "[img/]" instead of "[/img]"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)