ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Slane Castle, Slane (near Dublin), Aug 18, 2007
© Stray Cat UK
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Now, THIS rocks! (NSC) Return to archive
13th August 2007 08:47 AM
corgi37
13th August 2007 08:57 AM
Mr Jurkka What the hell is this?
13th August 2007 05:09 PM
fireontheplatter silly funny

must have been a good batch that night

everybody said ow
15th August 2007 12:16 AM
Lethargy <>
15th August 2007 10:40 AM
Starbuck corgi??
----------------------
Farmer aims high to escape crocs

David George said two crocodiles stalked him each night

An Australian farmer has described how he spent seven days up a tree in remote bushland to escape crocodiles.
David George, 53, said he was forced to take such drastic action after he accidentally strayed into a crocodile-infested area of Queensland.

He only had two meat sandwiches to keep him going, as crocodiles moved beneath his tree each night until his rescue.

Mr George said he decided it was safer to hold out for a rescue team than try to make a run for it.

His problems began after he fell off his horse while out in the northern Australia outback.

If I hadn't seen the crocs circling me... I would have made a push for it. But I knew the safest thing was for me to sit tight and wait

David George

Dazed and bleeding, he climbed back on his horse and hoped it would lead him home. It was only when he regained his senses he realised he had been taken deep into a crocodile-infested swamp.

"I had to get off the horse and fall on the long 8ft (2.4m) high swamp grass to clear a path, when I fell straight into a crocodile nest," he told Brisbane's Courier Newspaper.

"That spooked me. There were some monstrous tracks and the big ones are never far from the nest.

"I couldn't go back, it was too far and too dangerous, so I headed to the nearest high ground and stayed there, hoping someone would come and find me before the crocs did."

'Red eyes'

Mr George, manager of the Silver Plains cattle station near Coen in Queensland's far north, said he was stalked each night by two crocodiles that would sit at the bottom of the tree staring at him.

"All I could see was two sets of red eyes below me and all night I had to listen to a big bull croc bellowing a bit further out," he said.

Although Mr George's two sandwiches ran out after three days, he was able to get running water during the day and knew rescuers were looking for him as he could see helicopters in the air above his tree.

"If I hadn't seen the crocs circling me, and if I hadn't fallen into the croc nest, I would have made a push for it. But I knew the safest thing was for me to sit tight and wait," he said.

A chocolate bar, given to him by rescuers after being winched to safety, "was like a gourmet meal," he told the newspaper

15th August 2007 10:42 AM
steel driving hammer Um, anything Stones - Rocks.
15th August 2007 11:02 AM
Starbuck steelie? (feej?) is it really you?

are you at the prison house across the street?

are you back for good? C10 numbers are dropping faster than the stock market!
15th August 2007 11:07 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
steelie? (feej?) is it really you?

are you at the prison house across the street?

lol, why do you mention prison? lol.

I've hung around baby and I'm still here, just not posting too much. There IS a real good life outside of internet message boards you know...But w/ a passion so strong, how can I stop.

Remember your "Cat In The Hat" post on Gas X3 5 years ago? I do and it's still funny.

[Edited by steel driving hammer]
15th August 2007 11:44 AM
Joey " ...But w/ a passion so strong, how can I stop. "

< ----- Amen My Baby --- BEST STONES YET !!!

Man , YOU said it Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE Stones !!!!!!

15th August 2007 11:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Once C10 ..... ALWAYS C10 !!!!

" It is like the KGB Ronnie ! "

Cass !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)