ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dutch fans in for a Amsterdam Arena ban ! Return to archive
August 17th, 2005 09:25 AM
christijanus Maus Watts
SHIDOOBEE
(8/17/05 8:57 am)
Reply Dutch fans in for a Amsterdam Arena ban !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let you know !

Dutch musicfans complain more and more about the bad accoustics in the Amsterdam Arena. The sound is swimming around in the stadium, and from some points it sounds really bad. Many fans just pay to be there, not to enjoy the music. This is not meant to be if you pay an awfull lot of money !

After the recent concerts of U2 there were again many many complaints. Just as it used to be in the past after concerts of the Stones, U2, David Bowie etc etc.

Dutch fans of www.stonesforum.nl and the mailing-site Dirty Works are mailing their complaints to the promotor Mojo Concerts (Clear Channel entertainment) as well as to several other media (newspapers, radio stations etc etc).

Probably nothing will change, in fact some company's just go for the big money, but as we say: if you don't score a goal, you will never winn.
August 17th, 2005 11:57 AM
blackandblue One good advice: never ever visit a concert in the Amsterdam ArenA. Even if the Stones will perform there I won't go. I am afraid complaining has no sense. I did and they simply won't listen. In fact they told me the sound is pretty good. For Mojo only the money counts. A bunch of assholes. But I support your initiative.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)