ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Contest (seriously, enter this now) Return to archive
August 16th, 2005 12:35 PM
BajaSpyder I posted this a couple weeks ago.
The drawing is tomorrow.
People seriously, very few people have signed up for this contest (odds are like 1 in 100) - VIP tickets and airfare.
All you have to do is download, register then sign up for the contest - that's all..
----------------------

http://www.peerimpact.com/contest/stones/index.html

Join Peer Impact today and register for your chance to win a trip to see the Rolling Stones in concert on September 17th!

To enter, simply download Peer Impact and complete the registration process. Once you've registered, locate the Rolling Stones Sweepstakes ad located in Peer Impact's Media Center and click on it to submit your entry to the sweepstakes.

Two winners will be selected… you could be on your way.

Each Prize Package includes:

Round trip airfare from a major US gateway in the 48 contiguous United States to Albany, NY
Round trip airport transportation via private sedan service to hotel
One night superior first class hotel accommodations in Albany, NY
Dining experience for 2 at a hot local eatery in Albany, NY
Limousine transportation to and from dinner and the event
Two (2) tickets to the Rolling Stones in concert with seating in the Peer Impact luxury box
$200 Spending Money

Peer Impact registration does not require a credit card and no commitment is necessary.
----------------------------

here's the www.download.com link to the program (for those of you fearful of downloading an unknown program): http://www.download.com/Peer-Impact/3640-2166_4-10423262.html?v=1&tag=tab_ur
-------------------

and for anyone who shouts SPAM - sorry, but in my book, if you actually have a chance at winning, its not spam - I would like someone to name another stones contest with odds like these..
August 17th, 2005 12:50 PM
BajaSpyder Top... today's the last day to enter folks... like I said before, the odds don't get any better, so seriously, take up the offer.
August 17th, 2005 01:57 PM
nankerphelge Round trip airfare from a major US gateway in the 48 contiguous United States to Albany, NY

August 17th, 2005 04:06 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!?!

August 17th, 2005 04:07 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nanky ?!?!

Have you received my cd yet?
August 17th, 2005 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

Have you received my cd yet?

{{ ? }}
August 17th, 2005 06:43 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Round trip airfare from a major US gateway in the 48 contiguous United States to Albany, NY

LMFAO....isn't Howe Caverns near the venue???

I KNEW you'd be all over this Contest. I KNEW it!!!!

Gee....aren't we getting good at posting pics? Someone must have guided you well.

LJ.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)