ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Billboard Q&A With Mick Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 16th, 2005 05:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

You guys are such dorks. I will call my tailor to see about altrations and my lawyer to see if Jb is still expecting altercations!

Thanks for the update! I dont think jb expects altercations, he is just worried about a potential blindsided attack, but since he has called the tour a bust and refused to attend any shows, we no longer need to worry about that.
August 16th, 2005 05:34 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Thanks for the update! I dont think jb expects altercations, he is just worried about a potential blindsided attack, but since he has called the tour a bust and refused to attend any shows, we no longer need to worry about that.

Jb is wide open, have you seen his wifes bust?
August 16th, 2005 05:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jb is wide open, have you seen his wifes bust?

I respectfully request that you leave his wife out of this, she has done nothing to us. jb has enraged many I am sure and is fair game, but our families are not.

You disappoint me with that last post.
August 16th, 2005 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

For My Baby ! :

Hope this makes you feel better ! :
August 16th, 2005 05:56 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I respectfully request that you leave his wife out of this, she has done nothing to us. jb has enraged many I am sure and is fair game, but our families are not.

Fuck off then you uptight asshole! His wife... Save your outrage for yourself. If he has a problem then it's his, not yours. But who cares it's a silly comment anyway.
Earlier today Jb was making comments about fucking high priced hookers. It's clear and obvious you are just trying to egg on a fight at the slightest oppurtunity. I've been around long enough to know, you're the problem in this scenario. The other parties ie: Jb and me aren't. Fan the fucking flames all you want. Where I come from your'e the one who gets the beat down in the fight, not the others you try to pit against each other. Jb should be emberassed to have you as a friend. In truth you only are a drama queen.
Fucking moron!
[Edited by pdog]
August 16th, 2005 06:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fuck off then you uptight asshole! His wife... Save your outrage for yourself. If he has a problem then it's his, not yours. But who cares it's a silly comment anyway.
you get a head plink instead of a handshek.
Fucking moron!

self edited.

grow up and take your act elsewhere.

Best of luck to you.
[Edited by voodoopug]
August 16th, 2005 06:07 PM
lotsajizz now boys...play nice or we'll put Kansas on!!
August 16th, 2005 06:19 PM
doo doo doo Dude Carry on my wayward sons...
August 16th, 2005 06:20 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Now you have decided to threaten me with violence. I have tried being tolerant of you and having some fun with you, but you have made it personal and I don't go for that. Do not respond to my posts anymore and I shall leave yours alone as well, I have better things to do than to stroke your ego by giving you the chance to prove that you are the toughest guy hiding behind a keyboard. Be a real man, fucking high school delinquints threaten to attack others, adults handle it as adults.

Best of luck to you.

I'm sorry I just deleted that part, after rethinking my response. A head plink is now a threat of violence? You're not only trying to start trouble, you then runaway like a little punk when someone calls you on your shit. Meeting you would be a plueasure, I'd put good money down that in a room off people, including Jb, you wouldn't dare make the comment about my off-the cuff joke, especially if me and Jb had been also talking about hookers, all obviously in jest. B/c if you did, you would see I'm a man who doesn't alow for piss ants to ruin a good time. Your internet persona comes off much like the kid who screams for others to fight, then gets called out and runs home to mommy crying about how everyone is picking on you. The reality, is and has been, the only time things between me and Jb seem serious is when you stick your nose in, most of my exchanges with him have been nothing much more than our schticks and internet personas.
You get the big fuck you, award today! I'm not a tough guy. I'm very sensitive. If i offend Jb's wife, he can tell me, and he would get the opology, not you.
I'll give you a real sincere threat, ok. you can log my IP, call the cops and make t-shirts. If you walk up to me in real life, and do what you did here by interjecting offense on behalf of another person, I will without hesitation take my pointer finger, firmly place it by my thumb and then snap you in the middle of your head right of your nose with it, right between your fucking cowardly eyes!
aka: The head plink, you puss-puss!
did I say fuck you?
Well, fuck you!
August 16th, 2005 06:23 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

self edited.

grow up and take your act elsewhere.

Best of luck to you.
[Edited by voodoopug]

Run, coward, run!
Obviously you just talk the talk.
In the interest of others, i will waste no more time with you. you're not worth my anger , that is for sure. you just annoying, like a pug! How ironic! Besides threats of Kansas records being played is all I need to know, i'm finished with you.
August 17th, 2005 10:01 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Run, coward, run!
Obviously you just talk the talk.
In the interest of others, i will waste no more time with you. you're not worth my anger , that is for sure. you just annoying, like a pug! How ironic! Besides threats of Kansas records being played is all I need to know, i'm finished with you.

you have impressed no one with you childish act. You obviously just don't get it. You are not welcome here. The differnce between when i would bicker with say Max or Fiji, is that I have the utmost respect for them, and can realize that it was just a disagreement at the time. Those guys would tear me apart with their words in a quite artistic and somewhat historic fashion and I would give it right back. Josh is a friend of mine, and if he were to see you making posts regarding my wife/family, he would have stood up for me as well. You say you won't waste any time with me, then prove it! I must turn my back on you now.
August 17th, 2005 02:04 PM
pdog You're just sour b/c I provided the date for the TO club show weeks before it happened. While making I made fun of you in the process.
I understand, it's your foolish pride that is making you so bitter. I hold no hard feelings. Actually, I have no feelings. I am however amused by all your bullshit, this is one funny thread, even being your target, I have to admit, if you believe your bullshit, you're the the winner.
August 17th, 2005 02:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
You're just sour b/c I provided the date for the TO club show weeks before it happened. While making I made fun of you in the process.
I understand, it's your foolish pride that is making you so bitter. I hold no hard feelings. Actually, I have no feelings. I am however amused by all your bullshit, this is one funny thread, even being your target, I have to admit, if you believe your bullshit, you're the the winner.

never had a problem with you making fun of me, actually encouraged it as it adds to the fun of the board for me. but receiving a private email thanking me for standing up for my friends wife with the statement "i would have done the same for you" allows me to stand by my actions. In a previous post I asked you to "be a man" and you have done that with your last post. I harbor no more feelings towards this ugly incident and accept your implicit apology and shall move forward. You have been added back to the list of people who shall receive handshakes if our paths cross.
August 17th, 2005 02:17 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

never had a problem with you making fun of me, actually encouraged it as it adds to the fun of the board for me. but receiving a private email thanking me for standing up for my friends wife with the statement "i would have done the same for you" allows me to stand by my actions. In a previous post I asked you to "be a man" and you have done that with your last post. I harbor no more feelings towards this ugly incident and accept your implicit apology and shall move forward. You have been added back to the list of people who shall receive handshakes if our paths cross.

That wasn't an apology, I was recognizing how sad it is that you're threatened by my presence on the board.
Thanks for kissing my ass, now go make me a sandwhich.
August 17th, 2005 02:22 PM
Gazza Knock it the fuck off, guys and take it to private e-mail if you must - its tiresome

This isnt Jerry Springer - the whole universe doesnt need to know about whatever personal disagreement some of you have
[Edited by Gazza]
August 17th, 2005 02:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
self edited
[Edited by voodoopug]

I have no desire to communicate with this individual and offer my heart felt appologies to Jaxx, Voodoo, and Gazza for letting this get to me to the point where I abuse their great board. I shall no longer address this issue publically or privately.

Again, sorry Gazza.
August 17th, 2005 02:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Knock it the fuck off, guys and take it to private e-mail if you must - its tiresome

This isnt Jerry Springer - the whole universe doesnt need to know about whatever personal disagreement some of you have
[Edited by Gazza]

Ok.
I'm not trying to mess up the board, I just felt blindsided and reacted. The fun ends if someone gets their feelings hurt, so if people are hurt by me, then the fun has obviously ended.
August 17th, 2005 06:51 PM
Gazza thanks guys
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)