ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cream DVD (& MSG Run?) Return to archive
August 16th, 2005 07:04 AM
justinkurian From Billboard:

Although the track list has not yet been revealed, a DVD chronicling Cream's May reunion run at London's Royal Albert Hall will be released Oct. 4 via Rhino. The shows found Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker performing together for the first time in nearly 37 years, save for a one-off set at Cream's 1993 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The group is said to be mulling a similar run at New York's Madison Square Garden in late October, but has yet to confirm specifics. The London shows grossed more than $3.6 million, according to Billboard Boxscore.

As previously reported, Clapton will on Aug. 30 release his next Duck/Reprise album, "Back Home."

-- Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.
August 16th, 2005 07:19 AM
Gazza thanks, Justin

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the Albert Hall shows were. DVD should be pretty good
August 16th, 2005 07:32 AM
justinkurian Gazza,

I didn't know you went to the shows...or are you talking about boots?

I have a feeling they're going to do the MSG shows - there's too much buzz around it.
August 16th, 2005 08:18 AM
J.J.Flash Thanks Justin!

I can't wait any longer.......
August 16th, 2005 09:21 AM
FPM C10
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Thanks Justin!

I can't wait any longer.......

Are you coming to MSG in October to see the late great Cream?

I will buy you a booze!
August 16th, 2005 09:24 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Are you coming to MSG in October to see the late great Cream?

I will buy you a booze!

Too fancy for such a humble, young poor brazilian beggar..... Not to mention those ticket scalpers....do you have any idea how much it's going to be priced my dearest Yankee buddy?

Stay in tune!
August 16th, 2005 09:40 AM
Gazza
quote:
justinkurian wrote:
Gazza,

I didn't know you went to the shows...or are you talking about boots?

I have a feeling they're going to do the MSG shows - there's too much buzz around it.

yes..I meant the boots. Have two of them...one isnt so great sound quality but the other one is really good. the performance was really good, I thought.

I think I read somewhere a few weeks ago that some broker was 'offering' tickets for upcoming Cream concerts at MSG (at about $2k apiece of course) so maybe he's got wind of a run of shows that venue
August 16th, 2005 10:27 AM
FPM C10 Actually the best seats were almost $3300!!!

I'm only going if I can get one from Ticketmaster in the initial sale. I'm sure face value will be a few hundred bucks anyway. I've had the absolute worst seats in MSG before and still enjoyed the show.

I wish Cream wasn't doing this (if they do) in the middle of Stones season! It throws my concentration off!
August 16th, 2005 10:51 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Actually the best seats were almost $3300!!!

I'm only going if I can get one from Ticketmaster in the initial sale. I'm sure face value will be a few hundred bucks anyway. I've had the absolute worst seats in MSG before and still enjoyed the show.

I wish Cream wasn't doing this (if they do) in the middle of Stones season! It throws my concentration off!

Tee Hee!!

That helps me to face how poor I am....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)