ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looking for help in Boston (PLEASE READ ) Thread renamed by Voodoo Return to archive
August 16th, 2005 12:18 AM
Juan Ignacio
I need contact "Stone" in Boston ..I'm Argentine and want to know there is someone to will go to the fenway park the next sunday...

my mail is:[email protected]
August 16th, 2005 02:14 AM
CraigP I don't know that the fuck you are talking about (or trying to). I am going to Fenway. I live in Boston which is already cool to begin with... So, yeah, whatever. Welcome to America, or wherever. I know you will like us better.
August 16th, 2005 06:51 AM
Gazza no need to be rude to a guy making his first post by ridiculing his English. I'm sure you're quite the multi-linguist yourself..

If you cant help the guy out, why not just say nothing instead

Welcome to Rocks Off, Juan..

[Edited by Gazza]
August 16th, 2005 08:58 AM
Lazy Bones Welcome to Rocks Off, Juan!

Hope you get tickets.
August 16th, 2005 10:06 AM
Flairville Yeah welcome to the board mate!! I'm sure there will be lots of tickets available outside the venue. If you buy outside make sure they are hard tickets and not 'Ticketfast' tickets which are merely printed off on PC's, many copies can be made. Loads were stung by this at the U2 shows. Or look for a party going in the area with fellow stones fans, spares would be far more reliable from fellow board members.
August 16th, 2005 10:25 AM
Madafaka Juan Ignacio is a regular poster from 'Banquete de Pordioseros' (http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/) and he's the owner of the best Stones tribute bar in Argentina.
Maybe he's a newbie here, but he's a great person and love the Stones like us!
August 16th, 2005 10:28 AM
Nellcote While I do not live directly in Boston, if I can provide any aaaistance I would be happy to. I am attending both shows.

Cheers!
August 16th, 2005 10:55 AM
waaghals Welcome to Rocks Off Juan. Shame on you Craig!
August 16th, 2005 11:26 AM
Scottfree
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I don't know that the fuck you are talking about (or trying to). I am going to Fenway. I live in Boston which is already cool to begin with... So, yeah, whatever. Welcome to America, or wherever. I know you will like us better.

Was that track 5 of Dirty Work I'm hearing?...geesh
August 16th, 2005 01:23 PM
Juan Ignacio Sorry about my English.....¡¡¡¡ I'm going to Boston!!!!.....I've got a ticket for Sunday and I will keep searching for Tuesday's ticket. I'll arrive on thursday in the evening. Someone knows if that night there will be any reharsal? In which Hotel will be the band?
I'm going for Keith, someone come with me?

pdlease give some data of cheap hotel and what is the zone more convenient. I'll appreciate!!! Thanks!!!!!

August 16th, 2005 01:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Juan Ignacio is a great friend of mind, he posts at http://rocksoff.org/foro and the only thing he is asking is for someone who can help him to stay in Boston.

In exchange he is inviting and will be hosting the generous person who help him when the Stones rock Argentina.

I do recommend this guy 100% and he rocks babies

August 16th, 2005 01:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Juan Ignacio, let me check with some of my friends who are going to be there or who live there. You'll make it

You have a voodoo blessing sir... you'll make it

Déjame ver que hago para ayudarte pero ten la seguridad de que vas a encontrar a alguien lo suficientemente generoso y cool que te dará hospedaje
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
August 16th, 2005 01:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, he I got his money, his tickets all that shit !!!

He need a gentle HOST or help to get a cheap way to stay in Boston

Can someone help him?

please
August 16th, 2005 02:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Juan Ignacio

Ya tenemos una persona del foro que te quiere y puede ayudar, checa al rato tu correo

A well-known regular is giving us a hand, thanks a lot

UPDATE: That didn't help because of budget
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
August 16th, 2005 02:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I don't know that the fuck you are talking about (or trying to). I am going to Fenway. I live in Boston which is already cool to begin with... So, yeah, whatever. Welcome to America, or wherever. I know you will like us better.

Hi CraigP now that you know what is all about if you can help it will be cooler than cool
August 16th, 2005 03:15 PM
CraigP Juan, I owe you an apology. I was an angry drunk last night and said some stupid things. I'm sorry about that. Welcome to the Rolling Stones.
August 16th, 2005 06:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It would be great if in addition to the apology you help him

The only thing he needs is a place to stay, he has everything else. A cheap room, someone sharing a room in a hotel, etc

He is straight and don't fuck a guy in the first date

I have an idea!! Probably a photo will help and I'm sure some of the girls in Boston will be hostiung this Argentinean fan immediately
August 16th, 2005 06:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
He is straight and don't fuck a guy in the first date

unlike you....
August 16th, 2005 07:26 PM
Soldatti Welcome Juan Ignacio.
Have fun in Boston!
August 17th, 2005 02:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Still in need of help, just a place to stay, cheap and near the venue. The option proposed by the anonymous regular didn't help because of budget limitations.
August 17th, 2005 02:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The problem is already solved, he will be there!!

Nellcote, Juan Ignacio and Marcelo says that you have a place to stay in Buenos Aires when the Stones rock this city

GRACIAS
August 17th, 2005 06:15 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
CraigP wrote:

America is since Alaska to Argentina, wtf you`re welcoming if he`s a great friend in Argentina???

WELCOME TO THE BREAKFAST SHOW JUAN IGNACIO!!!!!!

Good time to post first time, Enjoy the opening nite friend!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)