ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: doubts bout 75 tour, please Gazza and others friends Return to archive
August 15th, 2005 04:18 PM
gustavobala help me:

1- best bootleg from toronto 75 is LUXURY IN TORONTO?how you rank this (0-10)?

2- 18 june have show in toronto? exist tapes from this one?

3- wayne perkins and harvey mandell plays in ALL show from san antonio 3rd and 4th june, 75?

4- which is the best boot from boston 11 and 12 june?

5- ronnie and keith was arrested in arkansas by a knife? is this?

6- they do a show in williamsbourg, va, 5 august?

thanxs fellas
August 15th, 2005 05:04 PM
Gazza
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
help me:

1- best bootleg from toronto 75 is LUXURY IN TORONTO?how you rank this (0-10)?

2- 18 june have show in toronto? exist tapes from this one?

3- wayne perkins and harvey mandell plays in ALL show from san antonio 3rd and 4th june, 75?

4- which is the best boot from boston 11 and 12 june?

5- ronnie and keith was arrested in arkansas by a knife? is this?

6- they do a show in williamsbourg, va, 5 august?

thanxs fellas

1. Dont know. Havent heard it. (I collect shows, but dont collect bootleg titles). The audience tape I have from 17th June is pretty good

2. There was a show. No tape on circulation

3. Not to my knowledge! Theres no tape known of either show, anyway

4. Dont collect bootleg titles. Sorry. Theres decent recordings of both shows however.

5. Keith decided to 'experience the deep south' at first hand and after the Memphis show on 4th July, decided to drive to Dallas. He was arrested in Fordyce, Arkansas(population, 4,000) with Ronnie, Freddie Sessler and security guard Jim Callaghan. Keith was held on a charge of reckless driving and possession of a concealed weapon (a dagger) and Sessler on possession of cocaine. The Stones lawyers argued that the methods of search and seizure was illegal and the charges were eventually dropped. Woody and Jim Callaghan had no charges against them.

6. I have my doubts. I've seen it listed in some tour schedules but omitted on others. I don't think it took place. Needless to say, there's no recording attributed to it.
[Edited by Gazza]
August 16th, 2005 04:25 AM
Monkey Woman About that tour, the book by journalist Chet Flippo is an interesting read: "It's Only Rock 'N' Roll: My On-The-Road Adventures With the Rolling Stones".
There's also an account of the 1977 Toronto drug bust, things about the 1978 tour and more.
August 16th, 2005 05:37 AM
Jumping Jack Luxury in Toronto VGP 267 is not bad for '75. It is generally rated VG++

Luxury in Boston VGP is the Boston boot you want.

Baton Rouge VGP 375 and SF The Complete Cow Palace Tapes and the Rattlesnake Compilation Missing Jewels are your best bets for 75.

There are many EX s/b available for 76 but I much prefer the 75 setlists
August 16th, 2005 09:55 AM
gustavobala thanxs fellas...you are so great!

if someone want put more information here, please, i will be glad!

thanxs
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)