ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My favorite Americans (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 16th, 2005 10:15 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Not on your life!
Fake pianos all the wayyy!!! Trees are for making guitars, Ronnie!

Sorry honey, I will stop ruining your thread, a good one I might add. btw... there you go, Alice Cooper is a great american you should include in your list.
[Edited for mispeling]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
August 16th, 2005 10:19 AM
Monkey Woman Hey, you're welcome, Jay! Feel free to add all the names you want!
August 16th, 2005 10:20 AM
telecaster Jim Beam and Jack Daniels were great, great Americans

Rip Taylor as well

Was jb on your list?
August 16th, 2005 10:22 AM
Monkey Woman jb should get a special mention...
August 16th, 2005 10:23 AM
blackandblue don't forget joey!
August 16th, 2005 10:34 AM
L&A Great post, Monkey Woman !!!!
August 16th, 2005 02:20 PM
Jair I must admit my first impression when i think in Americans is that you're a bunch of stupid arrogants, which think - as MaxLugar (for example) - the US are "protecting" the whole world.

Anyway, I know lots of cool Americans. First name in my mind is Miles Davis - which, btw, was extremelly arrogant followed by John Coltrane & Jimi Hendrix.

I love also hundreds of musicians, actor & specially actressess, and I will name just a few, because of course I'll forget most of them:

Eva Mendes, Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba, Julia Stiles, Kirsten Dunst, Liv Tyler, Pacino, De Niro, James Dean, Johnny Depp, Denzel Washington, Marlon Brando, Will Smith, the Cohen Brothers, Woodie Allen, Juliane Moore (love those freckles (?) in her face/skin), Jodie Foster, Marylin Monroe..the list here has no end...

I'd mention also many many many people from MTI & Nasa, if I knew their names...

Of course, there are several people here in Rocks Off: Monkey Woman, Gypsy, Voodoopug, C10, Glencar, JB and Joey. Forgive me if I forgot someone (& certainly I did)...

Peace all!!!

PS - No way include Bush in my list.

August 16th, 2005 02:22 PM
Joey [quote]Jair wrote:
I must admit my first impression when i think in Americans is that you're a bunch of stupid arrogants, which think - as MaxLugar (for example) - the US are "protecting" the whole world. "

Oh , that is Beautiful !

Post of the Friggin year ( decade ) .

August 16th, 2005 08:20 PM
glencar MW, I'm a bit nonplussed that you didn't mention Ze Great Jerry Lewis. Don't you people love him? LOL Just Kidding Ya. Nice post. One day I'll post the Frenchies who I like. Please allow me some time though...
August 16th, 2005 08:33 PM
the good Nobody mentioned Thomas Edison!!! He invented the modern world. Without him, nobody could have turned on the light, watched a movie, or listened to the rolling stones!!!
August 16th, 2005 09:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
MW, I'm a bit nonplussed that you didn't mention Ze Great Jerry Lewis. Don't you people love him? LOL Just Kidding Ya. Nice post. One day I'll post the Frenchies who I like. Please allow me some time though...

youre kidding? That should take you about twenty seconds....LOL
August 16th, 2005 11:47 PM
corgi37 My very fave Yank at the moment is a foot model called Tina. She doesnt stop emailing me!

Fave French?

What about the host of Euro Trash?

Or, Emmanuelle Beart? Yummy.
August 17th, 2005 03:23 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
One day I'll post the Frenchies who I like. Please allow me some time though...

you hate us so stop bullshitting!
August 17th, 2005 03:24 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
My very fave Yank at the moment is a foot model called Tina. She doesnt stop emailing me!

Fave French?

What about the host of Euro Trash?

Or, Emmanuelle Beart? Yummy.

LOL!!! yes she's gorgeous
August 17th, 2005 06:13 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
glencar wrote:
MW, I'm a bit nonplussed that you didn't mention Ze Great Jerry Lewis. Don't you people love him? LOL Just Kidding Ya. Nice post. One day I'll post the Frenchies who I like. Please allow me some time though...

LOL! You just couldn't resist, could you? When in doubt, turn to old cliches, and I mean old!
I guess if you asked a random French in the street who's his favorite American, they would say maybe Lance Armstrong or Magic Johnson... or maybe 50 Cent! No, wait, I know: the men would all say Paris Hilton, of course!

August 17th, 2005 06:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

LOL! You just couldn't resist, could you? When in doubt, turn to old cliches, and I mean old!
I guess if you asked a random French in the street who's his favorite American, they would say maybe Lance Armstrong or Magic Johnson... or maybe 50 Cent! No, wait, I know: the men would all say Paris Hilton, of course!

I actually meant it. I've been to France twice. I only found one obnoxious idiot in my time there. The rest of the people were quite pleasant. However, the French don't have the cultural impact that Americans now have. Most of teh people on my list (besides the Frenchies here!) would likely be dead.
August 17th, 2005 06:42 PM
chevysales
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
It always makes me laugh when people bag Americans. For the most part, they are fantastic people. Better than those horrible Chinese, who will one day rule us with a bamboo fist. But, no one bags them.

What an odd thread?

But, who am i to miss out.

My fave Yanks (no order)

Brooke Burke
John Holmes (God bless his....er....soul)
George A. Romero
The Marx Brothers
Alisha Klass
"Wifey"

and, thats about it. Anyone on this board is automatically included.

Now, when's the "My favourite Zaire-ian" thread starting?

the marks brothers... that would be mark duper and mark clayton dan marino's favorite recievers for 10 years, correct?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)