ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rough Justice sounds like FACES! Return to archive
August 15th, 2005 01:28 PM
Saint Sway just reminds me of a good old Faces rocker. You can really hear Ronnie on this one.

that little guitar chug on the intro reminds me of The Faces "Miss Judys Farm"
August 15th, 2005 01:41 PM
CS It's the strongest rocker by the stones in years, it makes look Flip the Switch as a ballad
August 15th, 2005 09:52 PM
Soldatti I heard it today on the radio and sounds fucking great there.
August 15th, 2005 11:26 PM
T&A I really wish I could get into this song like you guys. It just doesn't do it for me.
August 16th, 2005 12:25 AM
exile
quote:
CS wrote:
It's the strongest rocker by the stones in years, it makes look Flip the Switch as a ballad

Yeah! Flip the Switch is so weak in comparision
August 16th, 2005 12:54 AM
MrPleasant Nice rocker but, to put it mildly, I don't think that Jagger was aroused by a divine influence when he wrote the lyrics.

I'd rather sing along to something less perfunctory, like: "I'm not going to burn in Hell/I cased the joint and I know it well/Maybe my carcass could feed the worms/But I'm working for the other firm".
August 16th, 2005 11:49 AM
Branko I think you meant to say "FECES" right?
August 16th, 2005 12:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
T&A wrote:
I really wish I could get into this song like you guys. It just doesn't do it for me.

When I heard the song in my computer it was ok for me but let me tell ya when I heard that one in the first session at Virgin Records headquarters with an impressive sound system it changed my mind about it, it a GREAT song, and I'm sure it will be the opening song for the tour

It rocks, it makes you vibe
August 16th, 2005 07:11 PM
Soldatti
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

When I heard the song in my computer it was ok for me but let me tell ya when I heard that one in the first session at Virgin Records headquarters with an impressive sound system it changed my mind about it, it a GREAT song, and I'm sure it will be the opening song for the tour

It rocks, it makes you vibe

In "Let It Bleed words"
ROUGH JUSTICE SHOULD BE PLAYED LOUD.
August 16th, 2005 10:29 PM
T&A I've cranked the iTunes version on my best stereos - car & home. Dud. Just not catchin' the excitement on this one.
August 16th, 2005 10:35 PM
corgi37 Yep, Faces all the way.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)