ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For the dutchies: 2 clips of Phoenix concert on 2 Vandaag Return to archive
August 15th, 2005 11:05 AM
blackandblue I am workin for Dutch television and they are broadcasting this evening a short interview with Keith on 2Vandaag. Keith says he is looking forward to come to Holland to his 'usual room in the Amstel hotel. Everyone know where it is. Over the bridge where the trams go.'
More important: 2 fantastic clips from the Phoenix gig: Rough Justice and Back Of My Hand. Both sound great!

2VAndaag: ned 2, 18.25 uur

Enjoy!
August 15th, 2005 04:21 PM
Angiegirl More of that interview next Monday Aug 22 on 2Vandaag...
August 15th, 2005 05:15 PM
waaghals I taped it. Keith said we'll be in Holland unless the dams brake!
August 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
waaghals wrote:
[...] unless the dams brake!

They should, they're going too fast as it is!
August 15th, 2005 06:11 PM
ListenToTheLion Live those songs sound very powerful.
August 15th, 2005 08:22 PM
Angiegirl My impression was that the Phoenix-snippets sounded very amateuristic and messy actually. But it was only a few seconds, I'll have to wait for the full recording to be sure.
August 16th, 2005 10:29 AM
christijanus
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
My impression was that the Phoenix-snippets sounded very amateuristic and messy actually. But it was only a few seconds, I'll have to wait for the full recording to be sure.

Looking on your comments: There can only be one group who can play music:
Flip the switch
Damm, they stopped playing good music

August 16th, 2005 11:04 AM
waaghals
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
My impression was that the Phoenix-snippets sounded very amateuristic and messy actually. But it was only a few seconds, I'll have to wait for the full recording to be sure.

You're right Angie, only a few seconds and the sound was very sloppy! Let's hope it'll be on the rolling stones fan club DVD.
August 16th, 2005 11:15 AM
blackandblue Nothing wrong with it. It sounded greasy and sloppy just like the Stones should sound.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)