ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Give the world the best tour so far or leave us alone!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst country acts (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 17th, 2005 05:13 AM
Jumping Jack Why do Australians wear their hats everywhere? Do they all think they are Crocodile Dundee? Damn rednecks!!!
August 17th, 2005 05:26 AM
polksalad69
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I'm happy to say that I can't tell most of the bad country acts apart. They all look and sound exactly the same to me.
I guess for vintage bad I'll go with Hank Jr. He's bad mainly because he's Hank's son and Hank III's daddy and they both have "it" and he just DON'T. If it wasn't for his bloodline he wouldn't be worth mentioning one way or the other.

III still pays respects to his daddy, but he became a clown somewhere along the line
2005-08-16, Chicago

August 17th, 2005 05:38 AM
Jumacfly Ever heard about Jerry Reed???

his song " I m my own grandpa " is a masterpiece!!
August 17th, 2005 06:11 AM
polksalad69
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Ever heard about Jerry Reed???

his song " I m my own grandpa " is a masterpiece!!

yessir, Jerry Reed is great
August 17th, 2005 07:07 AM
Factory Girl Johnny Cash is very serious. Sure, the man is a legend, but (he appears) to just take himself very seriously.

Waylon Jennings, on the other hand, is very endearing and has a great sense of humor. I love his banter on the Highway Men dvd (Thank you to my dear friend MRD8).

PS. Hi gypsy, and Happy Birthday! I have not heard Shooter's cd. Plus, someone told me that Shooter's music isn't that great (esp. compared to Waylon's music).

August 17th, 2005 11:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
(Thank you to my dear friend MRD8).

MRD8 is a " GOD " !!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 17th, 2005 11:52 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
polksalad69 wrote:
Billy Joe Shaver
Dale Watson
Wayne Hancock
III
Rex Hobart

I'm with you polkster

Dale Watsons one of the greatest unknown country artist alive

Dale rulez

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)