ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What about the new album and the DVD live concerts? Return to archive
08-16-03 11:08 AM
Muddyw I read that there is gonna be a new album from the Stones in December this year. Is this official and are there more details known about it?

What about the soon to be released DVD with live concerts from the Forty Licks Tour? First it was supposed to be a 4-dvd set and now it's a 2-dvd set? Any details on this one already?
08-16-03 11:24 AM
sammy davis jr. There probably weren't enough good performances to make a 4 CD set.
08-16-03 11:30 AM
Muddyw Well, anyway... they should release Midnight Rambler from De Kuip Rotterdam Wednesday 13th August... that was the best rocking version I ever heard (well, next to Brussels Affair and Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out, but those were different times)

For me they should even release the whole performance from this concert! They were so tight and rocking!!