ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about Circus Krone Tree for South America Return to archive
08-15-03 05:29 PM
Flashpoint Hello there, i was wondering who's the branch for this tree in South America so i can get in touch with him/her to make the transaction.
Sorry for my lack of attention

Thanks
08-15-03 06:01 PM
Gazza Gerardo is the seed for Mexico and South America. To the best of my knowledge he was making copies for the rest of the sign-ups
08-15-03 09:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Gerardo is the seed for Mexico and South America. To the best of my knowledge he was making copies for the rest of the sign-ups

Yes, and I posted long time ago that I agreed with Marcelo and Estela that instead of being the seed for the four Argentinean leaves, they will send the copies to you and Sirfito. I think the package is alread in Argentina. It was not just the Circus Krone but a real bunch of cool stuff
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-15-03 10:56 PM
Estela [quote] I think the package is alread in Argentina./quote]

Not yet. Tomorrow saturday I've to go to the post office to pick up a package. Hope be your's
08-15-03 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It is baby... it is
08-16-03 08:03 AM
Flashpoint OK, thank you very much Gerardo, Estela and Marcelo for the effort and dedication
08-16-03 12:40 PM
Estela Fin de semana largo a full en Caballito!!!
Llegó la encomienda!!!
No me dan las manos ni los oídos para empezar a escucharlos.
Chas gracias, carnalito! (esto último me suena bien, Gerardo. Espero no sea un insulto...