ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones' China concerts rescheduled for November Return to archive
08-14-03 11:50 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Stones' China concerts to be rescheduled

Chinese concert promoters say that two Rolling Stones concerts last April that had been canceled because of the SARS outbreak will be rescheduled for November. A spokesman for the Chinese promoter, Beijing Time New Century, told the BBC, "We are discussing it with the Rolling Stones, but there is nothing definite yet."

The Stones, who have been applying for permission to play in China since the 1970s, are in the midst of their "Licks" tour, which continues in Europe through September. Last week, Keith Richards and the Stones played for 450,000 people at a benefit concert to promote safety and tourism in Toronto, another city hit by SARS.
08-14-03 12:16 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hahaha, oh, man, "Keith Richards and the Stones..." I'm sure Mick is *thrilled* with that.

Wait 'till it's "Chuck Leavell and the Stones..."

"Justin Timberlake and the Stones..."

"Dave Matthews and the Stones..."

This is getting too scary. I'm going to go mull over my trivia answers and what I could've done besides lie like a rug on most of them.

-tSYX --- Something happened to me, something really groovy...