ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's Fiji ????????? Return to archive
08-14-03 09:41 AM
Joey Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ....................

Has anyone seen my Baby Fiji Joe ?????????????

Where has he been lately ??? --- I do believe his / my Kansas City Royals are for real after the way they took apart the Yankees the last few days .

{{{{ Joey Brett }}}}
08-14-03 09:45 AM
telecaster I believe he sold all his possessions and is spending the summer following Steely Dan around the US

Just a rumor
08-14-03 09:57 AM
Joey " I believe he sold all his possessions and is spending the summer following Steely Dan around the US . "

You make Joey sniggle .

08-14-03 01:37 PM
Martha I am missing him too, Joey...please go find him for me.
08-14-03 02:02 PM
jb He is breast feeding the entire continent of africa along with his bitch, BONO....
08-14-03 02:44 PM
Joey " He is breast feeding the entire continent of africa along with his bitch, BONO.... "

Josh , speaking of Breast Feeding , I have some good news to report : It looks like Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey are recording a new WHO album as I tpye this with my nipples .

Does this meet with your approval ?

Do you think they will agree to tour behind it ?

Are you going to see Steely Dan on September 17th at that new Sound Advice Music Amphitheatre they built ( There were some photographs of it in Billboard Magazine last month ) ?

What ?!?!?!?! Oh , sure : http://www.steelydan.com/emgdates.html

Whay does Rabbi Katzman refuse to go to funerals ? ( something about not being able to appear in the same place as a corpse -- not a WHO corpse though ) .

Will I have four " Jaggerbombs " tomorrow night or five ?????

So many Questions ..................So much lunch at P.F. Changs today .

****** Sound of Joey getting up from his desk and going to the bathroom for his afternoon sh## **************

JACKY !

08-14-03 02:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
What ?!?!?!?! Oh , sure : So many
****** Sound of Joey getting up from his desk and going to the bathroom for his afternoon sh## **************

JACKY !

I thought you call it an afternoon Fiorina?
08-14-03 03:11 PM
jb yes, yes, yes, ?, maybe
08-14-03 03:19 PM
Joey " I thought you call it an afternoon Fiorina? "

You make Joey giggle !

" Yes, yes, yes, ?, maybe "

Really ?!?!?!?! Josh , you are going to love seeing Steely Dan as they are playing a fantastic set including " Time Out of Mind " for the first time ever ............

And the encore ---- Oh Lord !!!!!! Fifty Days and the Wake Up !!!

Bring the kids ..................

" Slang Me Ronnie "

J. Kins !
08-14-03 07:20 PM
gypsy Joey, we are sooo over. I've been on hiatus for over one full week, and not once did you inquire about my whereabouts. I'm really hurt...
08-14-03 08:41 PM
Joey " Joey, we are sooo over. "

Gyps. , I absolutely HATE it when you talk like that .

Remember , your young Joeykins is part of a long , lost , restless generation -- What ?!?!?!?!?! ............Grow with You ?!?!?!?! ........ Talk about massive potential for growth ........I am the little baby acorn that becomes the great big Oak !!!!!!!!!......................Gypsy ?!?!?!?! You can't leave !!!!!!!!!!!..........................all the plants will die .

...............And then , Depression set in .

**** Cue Bernstein Music as Joey crumples to the floor and writhes in utter and unfettered sorrow *********

" Weep and Shit Liquid Ronnie "

P.S. Hey Gypsy , imagine what we could do during a BLACKOUT ??????????????? That is right my Princess.................Make a Book of Records !!!!!! ................While your dog keeps chewing up all those letters saying , " YOU BETTER !!!!! "

Joeykins
08-14-03 09:33 PM
Boomy I have no idea where he is. I think he is the funniest poster at this board, though.

Come back, Fiji!!!
08-15-03 03:17 AM
gypsy I was just kidding...you told me I was sexy when I was angry...
Fiji is one of the funniest posters on this board...it's hard to say which one in particular is the funniest...there are too many witty folks around here. I'm kind of partial to Dandelion* and nanky...but that's just me.
08-15-03 12:44 PM
Joey " I'm kind of partial to Dandelion* and nanky...but that's just me. "

You make Joey weep and shit liquid -- WHY ?!?!?!?!

Why do you make your Joey use so much toilet paper ?

WHY ?!?!?!?!

WHY ?!?!?!?!?!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJO KINS

JOEY !
08-15-03 06:52 PM
Boomy Yeah, I find Dandelion to be a splendid individual. I don't even know this person and this person doesn't even know me, yet to him/her I am "lame and retarded."

Now that is someone I could really get along with. Someone who doesn't even know me personally and judges a person by a message that they type on a message board!!!

[Edited by Boomy]