ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Forty Licks re-charted again: Week 42 - No. 199 Return to archive
08-13-03 01:54 PM
Soldatti For the week of 7/27 - 8/3 (the week of the Toronto concert) the album re-charted again at No. 199 in the Billboard 200, selling 5,000 copies and spending his week 42 on that chart. Sales stands at 2.010.000 in the States.
The concert helped the album worldwide:
In Canada the album is No. 41 and the special edition (with the green cover) is No. 97 also. The album was certified 5x Platinum in Canada with sales over 500,000 copies.
In Germany the album is No. 61 in his week 30 on the Germany Top 100 album chart.
08-13-03 04:04 PM
jb very weak considering the exposure of the show...after the grammy's many lesser artists sell in the tens of thousands...Licks , while selling respectable for a stones disc, is quite mediocre compared to other artists' greatest hits albums.
08-13-03 05:53 PM
egon jb,

i knew i would find you in this "sales thread"!!

lol
08-14-03 08:58 AM
Doxa After the concert in Helsinki Forty Licks went straight to #7 in Finnish charts. That's good considering that the album's peek was #10 last year.

In fact I hear that it has reached gold.. thatīs news, becouse the only gold album they have EVER got in Finland has been Steel Wheels. Now they have two gold discs... what a Stonesland Finland is.

Doxa
08-14-03 11:34 AM
marko Yea,stonesland indeed!