ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: albums you hide when friends drop in. Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-12-03 01:33 PM
Factory Girl Maxy, your avatar busted a button on his trousers...lol
08-12-03 02:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Bad taste stuff??? I don't hide much but any record I had that my friends perhaps wouldn't like I'd blast it with mega-decibles in their ears until they did like it. And I have. Some people need to be taught good taste.
08-12-03 02:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels But I suppose, so as not to avoid what you're really getting at... my uncool stuff...definitely ABBA....!!!!!!!
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
08-12-03 03:00 PM
jb Take a chance on me Mothe baby...
08-12-03 04:37 PM
Joey " Take a chance on me Mothe baby... "

Josh , Come to Joey ........................

J.

08-12-03 04:42 PM
caro Got a scary story about the first Stones album I ever owned.

When we were kids, my brother and I had that red Beatles-Best-Of on tape. It’s about the first thing I ever listened to. One day, somebody lent my brother the Goat’s Head Soup album, and since we had no tape left, he recorded it on the Beatles-tape – just filling in the left spaces. The way it turned out, you could hear Heartbreaker just after Yesterday : “Oh I believe in yesterday....(thunder) doo doo do do do do...” I listened to it for years, and it seemed perfectly logical to me. So I’m probably the only one on this board who don’t turn off the radio when Yesterday is aired

I lost the tape a few years ago, and I miss it sorely. Starfucker just ain’t the same without a bit of ‘I wanna hold your hand’ in it....
08-12-03 04:47 PM
Joey “Oh I believe in yesterday....(thunder) doo doo do do do do...” I listened to it for years, and it seemed perfectly logical to me. So I’m probably the only one on this board who don’t turn off the radio when Yesterday is aired "

I love that story .

08-12-03 04:54 PM
caro thought you would hate it...
i'll make you a tape of it! huh?
08-12-03 05:37 PM
egon hide something?
with 40 something cd's of the stones in my collection?
that's already more than most of my friends have in total!
i ain't hiding nothin', cos i got taste.

maybe that bonny m album...

08-12-03 06:15 PM
hotlicks NICE ONE CARO.
08-12-03 11:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well...I don't hide any of them. But I usually won't play The Residents, or Captain Beefheart for anyone unless they already know who those artists are.

People think I'm already nuts as it is...no need to confirm it for them.
08-13-03 09:21 AM
Joey " People think I'm already nuts as it is...no need to confirm it for them. "

I don't think you're crazy .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
08-13-03 04:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I don't think you're crazy .<

Of course you don't think that. Crazy people never think other crazy people are crazy.

08-13-03 04:53 PM
Joey " Of course you don't think that. Crazy people never think other crazy people are crazy. "

< -------- Word Up G ?!?!?!?!

Agreed little buddy -- That's my C - 10 G !!!!! Hey , wait ..............I just thought up something original . I am now truly imbued this afternoon with creative fire .

Stoney .............Come to Joey

" The Synapses are torn and frayed no more Ronnie "

Joesy and the Pussycats
08-13-03 05:01 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>I don't think you're crazy .<

Of course you don't think that. Crazy people never think other crazy people are crazy.

I can imagine the sort of people who think you are crazy. Take that as a compliment. Joey on the other hand....

Have you seen American Mullet? I just rented it. Not as good as the website but good to get during the mid week special.
08-13-03 05:05 PM
Joey " Have you seen American Mullet? I just rented it. Not as good as the website but good to get during the mid week special. "

<------ Dande ?!?!?!?!?!
Is that really you ?!?!?!?! Where have you been ? It is so good to have you back as you were truly Minty Fresh and certainly knew how to write a post .

Agreed little buddy ..............Tonight I watch " The Usual Suspects " again in her honor .

{{{ Joey Kint }}}

08-13-03 05:24 PM
Dandelion* I've been really busy with this screenplay. Working title is "Joey eats Larry Hagman's new liver - then shits liquid"
08-13-03 05:35 PM
Joey " I've been really busy with this screenplay. Working title is "Joey eats Larry Hagman's new liver - then shits liquid"

Dande , regarding the bottom Avatar , do you have any shots of Cathy Bach in her " Daisy Dukes " ???????????????

No ?!?!?!?! Well , how about a nice pic. of Bea Arthur in a halter ( circa ' 73 ) ???????????????

Developing ....................

Shiver ........................

Liquid ........................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ A C K Y !

Jacky !

08-13-03 05:43 PM
stewed & Keefed SS..........I always play Captain Beefheart to everybody who comes to my house,Working on Honky Tonk Man at the moment.
08-13-03 05:48 PM
Dandelion* I've got Bea Arthur and Ed Asner doing really bad things to Maxy's dog. Circa 1986. He hasn't told you - but he pimped that puppy. I shoulda got Peta on his arse.

Bea was wearing a tub top. Lime green polyester. And hot pants. I'll try to find it for you.
08-13-03 05:50 PM
Joey " Bea was wearing a tub top. Lime green polyester. And hot pants. I'll try to find it for you. "

You are much loved by the Joey !

Joeykins
Page: 1 2