ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Feyenoord Stadium aka De Kuip August 11, 2003
Sven Hoogerhuis / CyberImage
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who would you want for governor? (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-11-03 03:46 AM
Jumacfly what a shame....politics is not a game...all that mess is so pathetic...you americans are definitely living on another planet!!!!
that s also why we like you...
08-11-03 11:54 AM
mac_daddy 42% of voters surveyed responded that they would vote for Arnold...

if those numbers hold, he is in. argh!

so do we vote for Davis a second time? he is such a schmuck, but the terminator? give me a break...

I just hope some real dirty sh*t breaks on that bastard. Didn't he feel up some woman interviewer in Europe in last year or two? I want something worse, though !!!

There's a p0rn star on the ballot, too - have any of you seen her work (I cannot remember her name)...
[Edited by mac_daddy]
08-11-03 04:01 PM
sirmoonie Didn't he once portray an anti-American cyborg? You'd think that would hurt his chances. People have such short memories.
08-11-03 04:37 PM
Joey " the fact that the state is in the worst financial crisis in its history ................................"

Every single state in the Union is at or near Bankruptcy with state , local and property taxes soaring through the roof and catastrophic cuts in social services ripping apart the souls of the poor and disadvantaged in the U.S.A.

It is absolutely AMAZING how the economy of Bush43 resembles that of Bush41 , the only difference being that Bushie Sr. had an approval rating of 80 Percent in August of 1991 while this one is at 50 Percent and falling precipitously ...........................................

Never in my life have I smelled so much blood in the water and I swear to God if I were old enough I would get into the race myself . Look for Al Gore to jump in the Presidential Fray this fall and even Hillary Clinton could / should say , " WTF ???? " and get in too !

" Bite Me Ronnie "

JACKY !

08-11-03 04:41 PM
steel driving hammer Joey I'm even thinking of giving you all my Stones boots if Al Gore runs.

Not sure yet though because he just might do it.

But Hillary, like Arnold says, "No Chance"
08-11-03 04:55 PM
Joey " Joey I'm even thinking of giving you all my Stones boots if Al Gore runs. "

He's gonna do it my Baby Steelie so start packing those puppies up now .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JA JA JAC JAC JACK JACK JACKY !

Jacky !

|
|
|
|
V

08-11-03 06:59 PM
sirmoonie Then again in Twins he was very pro-family values.

Are we still hepped up on that shit? Family values and all that? Or is that kinda like federal balanced budget amendments now?

I'm so confused.

Maybe I should see Conan the Barbarian before I may any uninformed decisions on Schwarzenegger's ability to govern.
08-11-03 07:16 PM
Kjell Iggy Pop
08-11-03 07:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Kjell wrote:
Iggy Pop

What movies was he in? Here in America, we don't go for just any B-rate Hollywood hack ya know.
08-11-03 08:13 PM
Joey " Here in America, we don't go for just any B-rate Hollywood hack ya know. "

Damn Straight My Jesse Ventura as governoring , Xcel Center attending , Hockey loving pal .

The Wall Was Just Warmed Over Arthur .

" America loves the Hacks Ronnie "

Joesy !

08-11-03 08:39 PM
steel driving hammer " Damn Straight My Jesse Ventura as governoring , Xcel Center attending , Hockey loving pal . "

LOL!! You forgot to mention the most people w/ Down Syndrome live in Minnesota! Not that there's anything wrong w/ that!

Joey I love when you have a few drinks and post after work!

Or at you still at work?

08-12-03 11:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Iggy was in my least fave Johnny Depp flick...Crybaby. And that is strange because I like John Waters and Johnny Depp.
08-13-03 10:37 AM
Factory Girl Iggy was in recent Chevy Chase movie. Iggy played an ice-rink operator. Iggy also did some stuff (a while ago) on "Nick at Night". Iggy resides in Florida, therefore he should run for governor in the sunshine state.
08-15-03 08:33 AM
Factory Girl test
08-15-03 10:12 AM
Boomy
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
" Damn Straight My Jesse Ventura as governoring , Xcel Center attending , Hockey loving pal . "

LOL!! You forgot to mention the most people w/ Down Syndrome live in Minnesota! Not that there's anything wrong w/ that!

Joey I love when you have a few drinks and post after work!

Or at you still at work?

Whatever
[Edited by Boomy]
Page: 1 2