ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Warming up gig for the Voodoo Lounge Tour - RPM Club Toronto July 19, 1994
Backstage with Jeff Healey who was a guest on "I Can’t Get Next To You"
Marko Shark
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: some pix from today pre-show Return to archive
08-16-02 11:17 PM
moy photos by mike cassesse

lick me ronnie!

08-16-02 11:21 PM
Angiegirl Oh, I can't faint, 'cauz my phone bill will be too high with all these hours of internet. Great pix! Very clear. Yum...
08-16-02 11:30 PM
Boomhauer I wonder if Mick was listening to some STones tunes to get prepared.
08-16-02 11:34 PM
luridchief Nice pics!

Random thoughts:

I wonder when the lads had time to rehearse "Jumpin' Jack Flash?"

If they do the mid-show "theme" in Cleveland, I hope that it's a "Some Girls" night, since that was my first Stones album!

Angie, I'm sure glad that I've got unlimited web access--or I'd be in the poorhouse! : )

w.

Check out my Lurid Movies:
http://www.lurid.com/index.html
08-16-02 11:41 PM
Lacride Thanks for the pics Moy. fine!
My heart's beating like a big bass drum...
Shit, where is Lisa?
08-16-02 11:42 PM
Angiegirl yeah, I wish I had cable or something, but... The last phone bill was high too, because of the press conference, I was online for hours then too! O, who cares, I still have about 6 months to save money to buy Europe tix, lol!
08-17-02 12:37 AM
gypsy Those pictures are wonderful! Great photographer and great subjects! Thanks so much for sharing!
08-17-02 12:46 AM
Riffhard It's nice to see that Keef has gone back to the fishing lures in the hair look.Although,I'd say that thing looks more like a mini cymbal than anything that could make a big 'ol bass to bite!

Riffhard-Coming Down Again
08-17-02 12:54 AM
parmeda It just takes your breath away...doesn't it!

Thanks Moy...a thousand thanks!
08-17-02 01:43 AM
WandrSpirit Awesome pix, they all look so ready for the tour!
08-17-02 01:45 AM
stonedinaustralia it's neat how keiths' reflection shows up in the car windscreen... very artisitic that - and i quite like art
08-17-02 03:21 AM
parmeda "it's neat how keiths' reflection shows up in the car windscreen"

Yes Stoned, it most definately is.

I flipped through these quite quickly and missed that the first time around. Thanks for pointing it out...

Pam
08-17-02 07:30 AM
steel driving hammer Moy, I thank you.
08-17-02 08:51 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Was it Keith or Ronnie who said (and I'm paraphrasing) "When Charlie's smiling, I'm happy"?

Charlie's smiling.

I'm happy.

-tSYX --- I like it, like it, yes I do!
08-17-02 08:52 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hahaha! And did anyone notice - Mick's got his CD player under his arm - making sure he's got those numbers right on the ride over!

-tSYX --- Can you hear the music?
08-17-02 09:40 AM
luxury1 Yeah, he prolly had to check out the lyrics one more time. I wonder if Heart of Stone was on that player?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road