ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Warming up gig for the Voodoo Lounge Tour - RPM Club Toronto July 19, 1994
Backstage with Jeff Healey who was a guest on "I Can’t Get Next To You"
Marko Shark
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lucky guys! Return to archive
08-16-02 07:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some of our friends are the luckiest fans on the face the planet. Good luck to Lazy Bones, Stonesdoug, Ken, Toronto Tom, Greg, Brenda, Al, Steve, Frank, etc

Just check this to know why! LUCKY BASTARDS!!!!

All photos with thanks to Mayumi check her website for many more from today and stay tuned as she surely will post more from the event!!! Her website (for this event) is located here http://home.att.ne.jp/gamma/rambler/Toronto.html

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-16-02 08:05 PM
Scot Rocks Well Miller beer tastes like piss (I could only imagine that taste!!) so I guess this is just reward for having to live in the country that boast the origin of Miller beer. lol

Yeah guys have a great time, we are sitting here eagerly waiting to hear the results!!!

Ciao

Mark
08-16-02 09:12 PM
Angiegirl I'm not the jealous type.

Usually...

God, I wish you all enjoy it for all of us out here. It'll be morning already over here in Holland when the show has ended, so I will not go to sleep tonight. It's 3.10 AM...
08-16-02 09:28 PM
Scot Rocks I know Angiegirl, I am sitting here waiting up late too, however we are an hour better off...I think, though not much difference!!!

To keep yourself awake

stick on something loud and full of energy like...

Dirty Work!!!!!

and you will not "Sleep tonight"

Cheers

Mark
08-16-02 10:33 PM
Angiegirl Yep Mark, Dirty work will keep me alive this late night/early morning. I simply MUST know the setlist before I can get to sleep. Oh well, it's weekend isn't it? I'm constantly trying to imagine what the guys (fans) are experiencing and feeling out there.

I just can't believe they are seeing Keith and Mick and Ronnie and Charlie and the rest right now!!!

Somebody shoot me up with a tranquillizer...
08-16-02 10:39 PM
Maxlugar "stick on something loud and full of energy like...

Dirty Work!!!!! "

I like your style Scott.

I REALLLLLLY like your style.

I see big things in your future here at Rocks Off. BIG things!

So. WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Oh Gandalf, where are you now? I need to see things.

J.R.R Tolkmax!
08-16-02 10:42 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, man... I'll be staying-up late to see the reports online, etc.!!! I'm jealous, but just a tad!!! I'm just excited for people!!! Enjoy the show (OH, THAT'S A GIVEN) and I can't wait to hear the reports!!! RIGHT ON AND ***ROCK ON***!!!

*** Martha ***
08-16-02 10:48 PM
Angiegirl Well, I know *I* am playing Sleep Tonight right now. It's an omen. Maybe I should play You Can't Always Get next, like I did when I just missed out on the club tix for Paradiso in Amsterdam back in '95! The only difference is I am not crying now. Only inside my heart and my soul. *sigh*

It's 4.50 AM over here, if the show started 8.30 TO time shap, they should be finished by now or very soon at least right? Reviews people! lol
08-16-02 10:50 PM
Lacride YEAH! That's right, Dirty Work, loud and rough. Classic Rock is great too, tonight.
Have fun, boys & girls in toronto!
08-16-02 11:31 PM
MarthaMyDear I know how you feel, Angiegirl!!! lol.............. :P I am jealous, but getting great seats today for Tom Petty softened the blow a little, I guess!!! lol..................... :P Sigh... I can't wait to hear the reports!!! Oh, wish I could be there, but they'll be here soon, so that's excellent, at least!!! Anyways, let's hear some reports!!! lol.......... Rock on!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road