ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Warming up gig for the Voodoo Lounge Tour - RPM Club Toronto July 19, 1994
Backstage with Jeff Healey who was a guest on "I Can’t Get Next To You"
Marko Shark
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: And the story goes,,,,,,, Return to archive
08-16-02 05:41 AM
marko So,Im now in intrenet cafe,in Oulu,Finland.I know I´m not
even supposed to tell this story here,since this is a stones
message board,but,its easier than semding messages to everyone.Ok,,,,are you ready?
A year and 4months ago,me and marianne met each other,after
she saw soccer game in my hometown.We fell in love at firts
sight,wihtout knowing whats going to happen,,,,,.
Well,they mover to my apartment,2kids and her.Then after few
months later,we started to look for a house,,,we found one.
A damn nice one,in reasonable price,,,,money was in bank
allready,,,loan was ready.But the fucker who was selling my
apartment,didn´t do his job,it took 3months before anything
did happen,he showed my place only once on 4month period...
thats not the way to sell something like an apartment.
OK,after xmas and new years shit,i changed my dealer,they´re
ok,,or were!Once again we found a house,,,i allways took my
parents with us,because they have build 3 houses,,,,,they
know the shit.Well,then my mun&dad said,why don´t you build
you own,a new one.Well hell,,,,at that point ALL my extra time went to find out all the infos about building a house.
Where to do it,,,,what kind of house it would be,,,well.
On half way of March,everyhting was on rocks,ready,nearly
said and done.
But,then something happened,what i don´t hope for anyone.
I lost my father in car accident,just before easter started.
I had a call from my sister,29th of march.6.30am.That morning i will never forget,it changed my life forever....
I will never get over it.This really messed up my life,very
badly,since my father was proud of me,i was "building" a
family,he was really waiting to be a grandfather,,,,
Ok time passed by,,,,i was a bit recovering,when the tour was announced,,,but i felt something wasn´t right....i needed more time,tour is just too soon for me....i nearly
called off the house thing,but i won´t give up.Its just too
EASY.
And again,the fucking dealer don´t do their job,,,,
And,in half july i got biggest phone bill i never seen!
461euros!!!thank god its paid now....
Our car has broke down twice within a year,,,,that has cost
us about 5000 euros,with the latest accident....to speak the
truth,i can´t come to USA this year,i'm in very bad situation.My life is a damn mess,i´m lost like a little boy.
I miss all here,,,i wanna see you,but now its just too difficult to make it.I must sort things here first.But now i
said it,,,this is a big releif.Some of you may be angry for
me...you have reason to be.
Oh btw,my phone was disconnected from june to last tuesday.
I was in net only twice,between those days,,,i paid some
bills......
I may get home next thursday.....if we can get 2500 euros?
jeeez,,,now i´m drinkin beer,its 12.35,i´m sitting in the
interner cafe,thinkin what to do next.
But I´m very excited about the tour,,,,can't wait to see
then in europe,,,biggest problem is that buiding a house.
I wanna start thiss fall(this was another reason why i can´t come),,,but its soon too late,next spring would ruin
the whole summer tour 2003,i don´t want that to happen!

And yes,I´m still collecting bootlegs,i will never stop doing that,,,,,

so,what up guys,,and girls?shit writing this shit down made
me fell lot better.
Like billy preston sang in stones show 1975
"Thats life,but can you DEAL WITH IT"?

Marko c-10,Oulu Finland and horny.
08-16-02 08:48 AM
Maxlugar Shit Marko, so sorry to hear about your Dad. And everyting else too.

It's a shame we won't get to see you in NYC.

I would gladly give up the SPIV and put that money toward a collection to pay your way here for MSG.

Check in when you can.

We love you.

Maxy!
08-16-02 09:43 AM
Joey Hello Marko .............

I am very sorry to hear about your father .........you have my condolences ! It is unfortunate that you can not come to the states this fall , but hopefully you can catch the boys in Europe .

Don't worry about your recent financial troubles ,for they too shall pass and everthing in life will work out for the best -- it always does . Like the song says :

" But break out and start a fire y'all
It's all here on the vinyl ....No Crisis ...We got no crisis ....this is true !!!!!! "

" Just Another Tricky Day Ronnie "

Joey , C10

08-16-02 09:45 AM
jb I can make a donation to help you fly to States.
08-16-02 09:56 AM
Joey I can make a donation to have that glorious avatar of yours enlarged and then framed , picked , packed , shipped and then adorned above my mantel at Casa de Joey !!!!!!!

It is such a beautiful thing that Avatar !!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the glory !!!!

The glory !!!!!

" Al me Ronnie "

J. Diddy Fly

08-16-02 10:00 AM
steel driving hammer Marko! Yeah!

My father died in a car crash when I was only 12yo.

So nice to hear from you.

God I miss you.

Been drunk every night since you left.

Isn't love great though?

I just got married 5 months ago and the sun rises and sets w/ her now, not the Stones anymore. But still, you know....

Marko, it would of been hard for me to host you here in Champaign and Chicago this time because I have to pay about $3,000 to the courts for my DUI because I have papers that the judge had signed. Still have those great $350 seats to Comisky and those great $190 seats in United. Funny, it would of been you or my wife. Marko, take things slow, spend wisely and use your Stones collection for your benefit.

Hug, nod and a wave to you my brother.

You heard they've been rehearsing THE Torn and Frayed?

08-16-02 10:07 AM
jb I was browsing through last weeks People Magazine and noticed an unfortunate picyure of Mick next to P.Diddy...
08-16-02 10:12 AM
marko I got yer message tony,hmm way back in july??I was at my
sisters place,to pay bills at net,i checked my mail,but
thats it.
I know what they´´ve been rehearsing,this will be "81" tour
again,FINALLY.Stones are stones,what else in music matters?
Next time tony,,,,,i will be BACK.
08-16-02 10:34 AM
steel driving hammer >>>Stones are stones,what else in music matters?

Not Elvis, not Beatles, not nobody!!!

The Rolling Stones.

Still got yer collection?

Hold on to it tight.
08-16-02 11:30 AM
Joey "I know what they´´ve been rehearsing,this will be "81" tour
again,FINALLY.Stones are stones,what else in music matters?
Next time tony,,,,,i will be BACK. "

It is so good to have my Baby Marko Back !

Whenever I hear boots of the ' 81 tour I get that " the party has just started " feeling .....does anyone else get that feeling ???????

I see barkers and colored balloons all around me -- Hug Me .

And now .....enjoy :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo

Clubby

08-16-02 11:44 AM
Maxlugar Whenever I hear boots of the ' 81 tour I get that " the party has just started " feeling .....does anyone else get that feeling ???????
I see barkers and colored balloons all around me -- Hug Me .

Hey that stuff looks familiar!

I have posted some good shit on these boards!

I am truly a Golden God!

"Turn on your heart light" - Maxlugar 8/16/02

M. Lugarfly (Mr. Toronto)
08-16-02 11:57 AM
Joey "I have posted some good shit on these boards!

I am truly a Golden God! "

You are a friggin genius ...............and much loved by the Joey !!!!!

Doesn't Rolling Stone Magazine have an office in Manhattan ???? You should write for them and make even more money !!!!

And now :

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Diddy !

Joeykins
08-16-02 12:21 PM
Riffhard Marko,
Sorry to hear about your dad.I lost my mother to cancer in '86.It's never easy losing a parent but,loosing your father so suddenly in an auto accident must be especially hard.Hang in there man.This too shall pass.

Car problems are just a bitch period.I had the misfortune of breaking down in Lake City,Fla. once.Stranded,I was,in this little redneck town in the heart of mainland Florida for a solid week.The only reason Lake City is on the map is because it's the town where Ted Bundy killed his first victim.$1,600.00 and a long week later I escaped that hellish white trash trailer park town.

As for the Stones you will have plenty of chances to see them in Europe.I had hoped to meet you this time around.Maybe next tour?!Stay tough Marko!

Riffhard
08-16-02 01:24 PM
Joey "Car problems are just a bitch period . "

Tell me about it ....so are Jeep problems .

It was the summer of ' 69 and two of my buddies and myself decided to take a little joy ride to the outer suburbs of Saigon , South Vietnam ( now called Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam ) to visit some of our favorite roadwhores when the damn jeep we had stolen from a General completely blew a gasket and died . We pushed the vehicle over to the side of the road and decided to walk the rest of the way through the rice paddies . We encountered many peasants going about their business of clearing weeds from their crops when all of a sudden , right out of nowhere came all of these RPG's ( Rocket Propelled Grenades ) and Willy Petes ( White Phosophorous Grenades ) landing all around us .....................we immediately took cover but it was no use , the Viet Cong found soon found our hiding spot and took each of us prisoner . I spent the next five years at the " Hanoi Hilton " forced to play " Russian Roulette " to the amusement of the NVA and my Cong Guards .

I'll never get in a jeep again .

" Help Me Ronnie "

Joey Cong

08-16-02 02:35 PM
Maxlugar Joey!

You are a Delight!

Your CD is on the way!

Maxy Von Gook!
08-16-02 03:04 PM
FPM C10
quote:
marko wrote:
But,then something happened,what i don´t hope for anyone.
I lost my father in car accident,just before easter started.

My C10 brother!

I lost my mother at almost the same time, the end of March. So I know EXACTLY where you're coming from.

And I don't think anyone's mad at you! We're all just disappointed because we were really looking forward to seeing you again. Now we just have to wait a little longer. No biggie.

The great thing about the internet is the REAL sense of community one gains - we are all with you, my brother. Hang in there.

Sad, sad, sad, but it's gonna be fine!

C10!
08-16-02 04:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm not mad either....just frustrated.

I spent close to $300.00, that I really don't have, on tickets for Giant's and MSG for Marko. So now what? Who the hell is gonna buy a single crappy seat for face? And I sure can't ask Marko to pay for them...he doesn't have the money either! I'm just dicked out of $300.00.

None of the things that happened to Marko are under his control. I don't blame him. Sometimes life just kicks you in the scrotum and shoves a big fucking dildo up your ass.

08-16-02 04:53 PM
steel driving hammer SS, you should be able mayble to sell them.

Call up any of your local radio stations and it's a given.

Nice Avatar, shining armour steadfast and true.

One of your fave albums eh? ;^) Gotcha there!

08-16-02 05:16 PM
Joey "None of the things that happened to Marko are under his control. I don't blame him. Sometimes life just kicks you in the scrotum and shoves a big fucking dildo up your ass. "

Nice Avatar ................. just " Let it Breathe " !

and now .....enjoy :

JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JOEY

08-16-02 05:23 PM
Joey "I just got married 5 months ago and the sun rises and sets w/ her now, not the Stones anymore. But still, you know.... "

No !!!! I do NOT know !!!!!

Steelie , I was always under the impression that the sun rises and sets with the bottle ................

Developing ...................

" Help Me Ronnie "

J. Diddy

08-16-02 05:50 PM
steel driving hammer >Steelie , I was always under the impression that the sun rises and sets with the bottle ................

Lol, that too.

He must of gone out for another bottle...remember that?

Got some nice red wine waiting for me when I get home.

To drink wine is to be close w/ God. It's the bread of Angels.
08-16-02 05:58 PM
Joey "Got some nice red wine waiting for me when I get home "

Damn straight my Brother ..............

I feel a major league drunk coming on tonight . Happy
Hour starts RIGHT NOW !!!! BYE ............

Joey von Richard Burton

08-16-02 07:06 PM
Maxlugar Shit SS, I may need to buy them. My guy has not given me my tickets yet!

Shiver.....

Developing hard......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HO! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road