ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Warming up gig for the Voodoo Lounge Tour - RPM Club Toronto July 19, 1994
Backstage with Jeff Healey who was a guest on "I Can’t Get Next To You"
Marko Shark
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE ROLLING STONES COOL COLLECTIBLES TRIVIA CONTEST!!! :) Return to archive
08-14-02 01:52 AM
MarthaMyDear THE ROLLING STONES COOL COLLECTIBLES TRIVIA CONTEST!!!

GET SOME SATISFACTION!!!

Enter The Rolling Stones Cool Collectibles Trivia Contest on NOW and win one of three prize packages! The prize packages are jam-packed with collectibles and your choice of our fun 'n unique 40th Anniversary Tour Merchandise just recently put-up on the site (that's been selling rather well, we might add)!!!

All entries must be received by Friday, October 18th, 2002, at 12:00 P.M. noon (PST) and the drawing will take place on Sunday, October 20th, 2002, at 12:00 P.M. noon (PST).

Click here to enter and ENJOY!!! :
http://www.therolling-stones.com/Contests/contest1.html

*** Martha ***
TheRolling-Stones.com
http://www.therolling-stones.com

GOT YOUR STONES GEAR?
Check out our fun 'n new Rolling Stones product line so you can get something cool and *UNIQUE* for the upcoming shows! Just click on either of the links below and ENJOY!!:
http://www.therolling-stones.com/index2.html
http://www.therolling-stones.com/Merchandise/merchan6.html

-AND-

Check out our cool, new Rolling Stones collectibles we just added to the site! Use the pull-down menus at the top of the page to navigate-through our merchandise section, also... Just click on the link below and ENJOY!!:
http://www.therolling-stones.com/Merchandise/merchan1.html
08-14-02 02:56 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm just posting to bring this topic to the top to make sure people see it... Thank you!!!

*** Martha ***
08-14-02 07:08 PM
gypsy Thanks, Martha! I entered the contest last night!
08-14-02 09:56 PM
MarthaMyDear RIGHT ON!!! Good luck and thank you for entering!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TOUR!!! UGH!!! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!!! lol................. :P I had to get that out... lol............ :P Although I am going to the Sex Pistols, etc., next month... I shouldn't complain, but sometimes you just don't want to wait!!! lol................... :P Anyways, you're welcome and rock on!!! )
08-14-02 11:33 PM
Fiji Joe What's with all the happy faces? It looks like a Grateful Dead concert.
08-15-02 02:12 AM
bluesgirl yeah, your contest with all that shit smileys makes me leaving all messages from you

sorry i thought you were "normal". Smileys are for chat and this is a board not a chat room.
[Edited by bluesgirl]
08-15-02 09:54 PM
MarthaMyDear yeah, your contest with all that shit smileys makes me leaving all messages from you

sorry i thought you were "normal". Smileys are for chat and this is a board not a chat room.
[Edited by bluesgirl]

Why don't you kiss my ass, you fucking old cunt??? Everyone knows you're that stupid-ass loser, Charlotte, from the rip-off fan club anyways (yes, Charlotte and/or Pia Schultz... Which name are you using today to hide the fact that you rip EVERYONE off??? And, why don't you pay me the HUNDREDS of dollars you owe me for doing that web site that you messed-up??? If you'd like me to post details, I sure as hell will!!! No skin off of my back!!! Obviously, that's how you pay your fucking bills (by ripping people off)... BITCH!!! Say this shit to me in person, bitch, and your fat, tired, old ass is gonna be on the ground in a fucking SECOND, so shut your old and ugly ass up, stop being so, damn jealous, AND, GEE... DON'T READ MY FUCKING MESSAGES IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW ***OFFICIAL*** FAN CLUB NOW, BITCH?!?!?! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

And, same to you, FAT, FUCKING FIJI GET OFF THE INTERNET AND LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT, JOE!!! GET OVER IT... I THINK YOU'LL FUCKING LIVE!!! :P

*** Martha ***
08-15-02 10:06 PM
MarthaMyDear yeah, your contest with all that shit smileys makes me leaving all messages from you

[Edited by bluesgirl]

Why don't you unedit your stupid post, also... What are you hiding?!?!?! The fact that you rip everyone off at one time or another?!?!?! No one cares about your stupid fan club... It SUCKS MAJORLY AND YOUR WEB SITE SUCKS EVEN MORE so GROW THE FUCK UP, QUIT HIDING BEHIND A MESSAGE BOARD, HAVE SOME GUTS TO EMAIL YOUR ASSHOLE ATTITUDE TO ME PERSONALLY, AND, please... ************** GET OUT MORE OFTEN!!! **************

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Everyone knows you're a bitch, also... That's what I wanted to add... thank you very much for listening and have a GREAT day!!! )
08-15-02 11:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Calm down girls... LOL if the Osbournes don't adopt you, you may earn big bucks in a "Reality Show" like that.
08-15-02 11:16 PM
MarthaMyDear Only for YOU, Gerardo!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol............. :P SMOOCH!!! SMOOCH!!! lol........ Ok.... I'm being goofy... I'll calm down... SHARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Aries RULE!!! Meaning Gerardo...

*** Martha ***

P.S. (My name is Martha and I'm a aholic... Hi, Martha... Sheesh...
08-15-02 11:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh man, that was so cool.

08-15-02 11:25 PM
MarthaMyDear I know. I try really hard with my avatars, also... :P
08-15-02 11:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'll bet you are loads of fun at a party.

You are nuts...I like that in a woman.

Sex with crazy chicks is soooooooooo goooooooood.
08-15-02 11:58 PM
MarthaMyDear You got that one right... HE!!! HE!!! lol.................. :P All it takes are some good, strong scarves and a bed post and I could go ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I'm in a GIVING MOOD!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol............... :P :P :P :P :P Now I know why Steven Tyler likes those scarves!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.................... :P ***WINK***!!! ***WINK***!!!

*** Martha ***
08-16-02 12:00 AM
MarthaMyDear And a BIG SMOOCH TO YOU, also!!! lol........... :P

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road