ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Get Well Charlie!

Back after Altamont with Shirley and Serafina - December 1969
© 1969, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith & Guinness Return to archive
August 11th, 2004 09:55 AM
CS Is our Keith Richards the managing director of Guinness Nigeria Plc

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/business/article10

[Edited by CS]
August 11th, 2004 10:18 AM
Gazza Christ!

Better not tell Woody!!

I know he's always wanted to be like Keith, but that's ridiculous
August 11th, 2004 12:03 PM
egon some keef & guiness, what a sweet combination.

(not as sweeet as keef & heineken bit still...)
August 11th, 2004 12:17 PM
beer Egon, there is never enough Heineken. never.

Youre in France, right? why the hell havn't you crashed Nellcote? I would.
August 11th, 2004 01:15 PM
egon i found it 2 weeks ago.
big camera at the (big) gate...

maybe i need to drink some heinies one night (dutch courage) and just climb that fence.
August 11th, 2004 01:37 PM
beer you really found it?? I expect pictures egon! I expect you to steal the address sign for me! I'm serious! I am very proud of you egon. i would kill to see that place.
August 11th, 2004 01:45 PM
LadyJane egon...you MUST do this..for US!! We will gladly take up a collection for your bail IF you get arrested!! In fact, we'll send the RO legal team to represent you.

LJ.
August 11th, 2004 01:52 PM
beer Lady Jane, i'm glad you understand the absolute importance of this mission. Ya see, since i was a little beer, it has been my dream to break into Nellcote. I just wanna hang out in that magical place, ya know? some people wanna go to Disneyland, some wanna go to Liverpool Cavern or whatever. Not me, I just wanna go to Nellcote. that is my wish...
August 11th, 2004 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
beer wrote:
Lady Jane, i'm glad you understand the absolute importance of this mission. Ya see, since i was a little beer, it has been my dream to break into Nellcote. I just wanna hang out in that magical place, ya know? some people wanna go to Disneyland, some wanna go to Liverpool Cavern or whatever. Not me, I just wanna go to Nellcote. that is my wish...

Beer ...............you make Joey smile .

Don't tell anyone ..............Please , let's just keep this to ourselves , but you are rapidly , RAPIDLY becoming one of my favorite posters around here ................................I have got my eye on you ..........Son .

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Turdskee Joe !
August 11th, 2004 02:06 PM
beer JOey, you are a golden God!!!
August 11th, 2004 02:07 PM
Joey
quote:
beer wrote:
JOey, you are a golden God!!!

I would like to nuzzle you .
August 11th, 2004 04:02 PM
egon i took a picute with one of those old fashion cameras.
it's ready to be developed. if it's any good i'll scan it and send it to voodoo for posting.

there's no nellcote sign though, it has a different name nowadays.
but how am i gonna climb the fence? i have to stay out of sight of that big ass camera and even then the fence itself is massive. and i'm sure they have a dog... many dogs.... let me get a couple of drinks and work on a plan.
will you guys really bail me out? what about funeral costs?
August 11th, 2004 05:44 PM
beer Egon, I'm almost positive that it's still called Nellcote. Granted, i've nenver been there, though. It's on a peninsula, thats about all iknow about it's location.
August 11th, 2004 06:29 PM
Gazza I was in Villefranche five years ago, and couldnt find it. None of the locals I spoke to knew of it either.

Then I read an interview with Anita Pallenberg where she said it had been destroyed some years ago.

However, this isn't true. It's still there, although it's not the easiest place to find.

Here's a link to where you can find it:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/iduneau/papawas2.html
August 12th, 2004 06:39 AM
egon ok... so...
i did NOT take a picture of that house.
so that website has got it wrong. VERY wrong.

SHIT!