ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Get Well Charlie!

Back after Altamont with Shirley and Serafina - December 1969
© 1969, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Woody to be replaced by Tony Hicks ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 10th, 2004 12:46 PM
LadyJane I give Navin's words...post of the week!!!

LJ.
August 10th, 2004 01:34 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
F505 wrote:
Is paul gonna replace darryl?

LMAO...they'd have to make a veggie shepherds pie for the tour cuisine!
August 10th, 2004 01:51 PM
jb
August 10th, 2004 03:53 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
Remember those boots in my car we listened to? That was Mick taylor, not Ron Wood!!!!

I could have sworn it was Tony Hicks!
August 10th, 2004 03:58 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

I could have sworn it was Tony Hicks!

gAZZA IS to be commended for his understanding and insight...he is a true administrator.....
August 10th, 2004 04:12 PM
Joey Gazza IS to be commended for his understanding and insight...he is a true administrator.....
August 10th, 2004 04:56 PM
F505 ?
August 10th, 2004 04:59 PM
Gazza Joshy....Jaxx is down in Florida..have you two hooked up yet?

I've told her to kick your ass on my behalf. When she puts on her hobnail boots to do so,I'd run if I were you
August 10th, 2004 10:51 PM
Prodigal Son Are Joey and jb the same guy? I think this argument needs to be brought up... again. Either that or Joey likes to play tag-along, follow the leader with Josh.

On the subject of Woody, no! He stays or the Stones are done as a semi-serious group. He has to die or go into a mega relapse (which some sicko Stones hardcore fans seem to want) before he ever is kicked out. And Tony Hicks? You'll have to do better than that, jb.
August 10th, 2004 11:06 PM
glencar They're two different people. Joey's funny & Joshy's Jewish.
August 11th, 2004 04:13 AM
Navin
Thank You, Glencar and LadyJane for your kind words.

It's absurd having to "defend" Ron...it matters little what what we do, say, or think

"I just want to testify what your stuff has done for me"
(And what could beat stuff like Slide on this, 1234, Gimme Some Neck......)
August 11th, 2004 09:59 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
They're two different people. Joey's funny & Joshy's Jewish.

Come to Joey ...........................
August 11th, 2004 10:10 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Joshy....Jaxx is down in Florida..have you two hooked up yet?

I've told her to kick your ass on my behalf. When she puts on her hobnail boots to do so,I'd run if I were you

WE have spoken several times, but sadly, our respective schedules have not permitted us to meet..she is about 1 1/2 hrs north of me.
[Edited by jb]
August 11th, 2004 10:14 AM
Gazza Too bad. Would have been great if you two had been able to meet up. But she goes there every summer I think, so maybe next time.

Thanks
[Edited by Gazza]
August 11th, 2004 10:24 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Too bad. Would have been great if you two had been able to meet up. But she goes there every summer I think, so maybe next time.

Thanks
[Edited by Gazza]

We discussed how RO was formed and I found it quite interesting....you three(3) worked very hard in the beginning to make it a very informative board and others followed. When it was "slow" b/c of no touring/news, people like Joey and I took over and shifted the focus from pure information to more of a social board.This was inevitable and not necessarily a bad thing. The focus will return to the music/tour once the tour/album occur....God Bless..

P.S.-People who chose to "leave" the board are , imo, simply frustrated when others challenge their point of view. There is plenty of room here for serious info as well as follie. They obviously have "shot their load" and have nothing further of interest to add. They are the true attention seekers ....http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/9363794.htm

[Edited by jb]
August 11th, 2004 11:14 AM
beer JB, what's more, your post total or the amount of money in your wallet right now?
August 11th, 2004 11:17 AM
Joey [quote]jb wrote:
people like Joey and I took over and shifted the focus from pure information to more of a social board.This was inevitable and not necessarily a bad thing. The focus will return to the music/tour once the tour/album occur....God Bless..

P.S.-People who chose to "leave" the board are , imo, simply frustrated when others challenge their point of view. There is plenty of room here for serious info as well as follie. They obviously have "shot their load" and have nothing further of interest to add. They are the true attention seekers .........."

Josh , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your warm , fuzzy , sweaty , moist , glistening , GLISTENING young Joshy forehead and just say , " Thanks " for being ......................Well , .......................YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are much loved by the Joey !

Joeykins !

Page: 1 2 3