ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Get Well Charlie!

Back after Altamont with Shirley and Serafina - December 1969
© 1969, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ZZ Top Camden May 21, 2003 B&P Return to archive
August 4th, 2004 04:49 PM
MRD8 In my continuing efforts to keep you all up on all kinds of different bootleg DVD's I now present a proshot video of that "'lil 'ol band from Texas" ZZ TOP!!! Other than having compression problems on track one the rest of the show is perfect quality...get ready to boogie! For my B&P regulars send three blank DVDR's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...for all others email me at [email protected] for details...North Americans only please! Here's the setlist:
Gimme All Your Lovin, Pincushion, Waitin for the Bus, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Precious and Grace, Manic Mechanic, Rough Boy, Cheap Sunglasses, Buck Nekkid, Catfish Blues, I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide, Piece, Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers, Just Got Paid, Tube Snake Boogie, Sharp Dressed Man, Legs, La Grange, Tush.
August 4th, 2004 05:07 PM
Bloozehound What show was this ?
August 4th, 2004 06:14 PM
Gazza The clue is in the title of the thread!
August 4th, 2004 06:29 PM
Bloozehound I'm drawing a blank on where or what venue Camden is.
August 4th, 2004 06:55 PM
Gazza isnt there one in New Jersey. maybe theres others too!
August 5th, 2004 01:11 AM
travelinman It's in New Jersey. Walt Whitman is buried there. He would have liked ZZ Top
August 5th, 2004 04:36 AM
MRD8 It's at the Tweeter Center in Camden...isn't that a suberb of Philly?
August 5th, 2004 02:36 PM
padre The setlist seems very much the same they played for opening the Stones in Helsinki. Always been a Top fan and the band was in great form on that gig. So I gotta have this, but I live in Europe!! Help.
August 5th, 2004 02:41 PM
Mel Belli Camden, NJ, is a beautiful city.

Reminds me of Beirut in springtime.
August 5th, 2004 04:41 PM
MRD8 Padre,
Are you the same Padre who does the artwork for Mickboy's remasters?
August 6th, 2004 07:23 AM
padre Yep.
August 6th, 2004 05:00 PM
MRD8 Send me your address to [email protected] and I'll send you a copy...
August 7th, 2004 12:34 PM
Jumping Jack This is an excellent show and you should take Mr. D up on his generocity
August 12th, 2004 12:41 PM
Martha Count me in on this! ZZ Top RULES!
August 12th, 2004 12:47 PM
Joey
You guys should have taken MRD8 up on his " WHO MSG '04 " B & P offer a few weeks ago -- DAMN GOOD DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly Recommended -- Then again Bob ONLY has THE BEST !!!!!!

P.S. ...... His " Eagles Orlando DVD '03 " is Fantastic too !!!!

J . Fly !

[Edited by Joey]
August 12th, 2004 02:31 PM
Jumping Jack Joey,
Did you get Houston 2000 yet? It is not complete but what's there is fabuluous. You will want to nuzzle Mr. D for sure.
August 12th, 2004 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joey,
Did you get Houston 2000 yet? It is not complete but what's there is fabuluous. You will want to nuzzle Mr. D for sure.

No Thanks JJ .....................got enough 2000 already .

J. Fly !
August 12th, 2004 03:15 PM
Jumping Jack Better than Camden 02. Very up close and personal.
August 12th, 2004 03:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Better than Camden 02. Very up close and personal.

Really ?!?! Camden ' 02 is : " A + " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 12th, 2004 03:45 PM
Jumping Jack It will make you shit liquid, guarenteed!!!!!! Sadly it cuts off in 5:15 and the last few songs from early 00, perhaps a warm up gig in LV? Early because it has Magic Bus which they only played early in the tour.
August 12th, 2004 04:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
It will make you shit liquid, guarenteed!!!!!! Sadly it cuts off in 5:15 and the last few songs from early 00, perhaps a warm up gig in LV? Early because it has Magic Bus which they only played early in the tour.

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I did order that DVD last week -- Was that the " Woodlands , TX " gig ?!?!

August 12th, 2004 05:28 PM
Jumping Jack Same one. Enjoy!!!