ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Get Well Charlie!

Back after Altamont with Shirley and Serafina - December 1969
© 1969, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry hall found her confidence increased after divorce (nsc) Return to archive
August 3rd, 2004 03:18 PM
moy HALL FOUND CONFIDENCE AFTER JAGGER DIVORCE

ROLLING STONE MICK JAGGER's ex-wife JERRY HALL found her confidence dramatically increased after she divorced the womanising star.

The Texan-born model, 47, felt "insecure" during her marriage to the BROWN SUGAR singer - and always hoped he would "change" his lecherous ways.

Hall says, "I felt insecure in my relationship with my husband because he was a womaniser.

"But once out of that relationship, my confidence zoomed up. Accepting bad behaviour is really bad for you.

"I did it because I thought he would change - and I don't think you can ever change anybody. They can only change themselves and he didn't. So you have to protect yourself and move on."

Hall blamed Jagger's infidelity on his life as an international rock star.

She says, "I thought it was his circumstances that made all these women throw themselves at him and he would outgrow it. He would mature. He didn't.

"It's difficult to divorce your husband if you come from a poor background and your husband is rich and famous and you have this fabulous life with all these houses.

"It's hard to give up. But, in the end, it was better for my health and my children's health.

"There were parts of it, our day-to-day rhythm, which were very pleasant. He's intellectually interesting, sexually exciting. We had a great relationship, except he was a womaniser. And I couldn't do it any more."
03/08/2004 14:06
August 3rd, 2004 03:19 PM
moy one more article

HALL DISMISSES PLASTIC SURGERY

ROLLING STONES MICK JAGGER's former wife JERRY HALL has blasted women who undergo plastic surgery as being in "a sad state of affairs".

The 47-year-old model considers going under the surgeon's knife to be psychologically risky and finds the whole notion frightening.

Hall says, "I think that sort of stretched skin, the permanent expression of surprise and trout pout is really scary, and I think it's psychologically damaging to look younger than you are and make all these weird expressions.

"It's a sad state of affairs that women have to do that to get a man's love because, obviously, if they do that, it's the wrong man."
03/08/2004 14:06
August 3rd, 2004 03:20 PM
jb Did you see her celulitic photo on the cover of the Star...a true horror...Mick dumped her fat ass at the right time....
[Edited by jb]
August 3rd, 2004 04:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you see her celulitic photo on the cover of the Star...a true horror...Mick dumped her fat ass at the right time....

Spot on JB. That's the biological quirk about aging. It works to mens advantage. And if you happen to have money you can cash in on it...like Anna Nicole Smith's ex-multimillionaire sugar daddy. I'm not saying it's right. But it does give an edge to the rich dirty old man types like Hef and Ed McMahan.
August 3rd, 2004 05:36 PM
Angiegirl Let me tell you about the amount of celulite I saw on older men's bellies, legs and asses during my vacation...
it was overwhelming

You go Jerry!!!
August 4th, 2004 10:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Let me tell you about the amount of celulite I saw on older men's bellies, legs and asses during my vacation...
it was overwhelming

You go Jerry!!!

Well, there's something to be said for those old neck to toe swimming costumes and the old ban on "mixed bathing".
August 4th, 2004 10:34 AM
Factory Girl Who is Mick doing now???
August 5th, 2004 10:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Who is Mick doing now???

That's a good question. I expect it's still that L'wren chick. But since the papparazzi are lazy flunkies we may never know.
August 5th, 2004 07:33 PM
luxury1 Oh, good.

Divorce = Confidence
August 6th, 2004 08:45 AM
Factory Girl Jerry's just putting a positive spin on the fiasco.
August 6th, 2004 10:31 AM
moy HALL BLAMES VIOLENT FATHER FOR JAGGER SPLIT

Former model JERRY HALL blames her violent father for her "dysfunctional" relationship with ROLLING STONES rocker MICK JAGGER.

The Texan beauty, 48, insists she tolerated Jagger's infidelity for 22 years because her father's regular attacks had made her immune to suffering.

Hall says, "My father was violent, so we all left home early.

As for her father regularly hitting her and her three sisters, Hall comments, "A lot of people in Texas felt that it was normal.

"Perhaps that was why I got into another dysfunctional relationship in which I was also abused but in a different way.

"Yes, I'm sure of that."
August 6th, 2004 10:32 AM
moy JAGGER'S EX-WIFE SAW HOW CANCER AFFECTED SISTER

Model-turned-actress JERRY HALL is donating a percentage of profits from her lingerie range to a cancer charity.

Hall, 48, was inspired to give money from each sale of her underwear line to BREAST CANCER CARE after witnessing the devastating effects of breast cancer on her twin sister TERRY, who was diagnosed with the illness in 1998.

Hall explains, "It's such a terrible disease and I thought it was important to give something back.

"Terry had a mastectomy, chemotherapy and went through radiation hell.

"It's a huge knock to your femininity, how you perceive yourself.

"She lost all her hair and she was forced to make an effort to feel good about herself again.

"She had to concentrate on a different area of her femininity such as her legs."
August 6th, 2004 10:32 AM
jb Don't get me wrong, I would still make love to Jerry and do anal, but Mick can have any woman and I am sure he wants em young and firm...
August 6th, 2004 10:58 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Jerry's just putting a positive spin on the fiasco.

Your cluelessness never ceases to amaze me!

August 6th, 2004 11:11 AM
jb
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Your cluelessness never ceases to amaze me!

August 6th, 2004 12:09 PM
Lambchop*
August 9th, 2004 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Ouch !