ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Get Well Charlie!

Back after Altamont with Shirley and Serafina - December 1969
© 1969, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Hey!.............Maxlugar!" Return to archive
July 29th, 2004 01:55 PM
parmeda Happy Birthday!

I hope you take the time to "pull away" from your dog and visit us sometime later, lol
It's been waaaaaaaaay too long, buddy!

Have a wonderful day
July 29th, 2004 02:11 PM
Joey

.................and please do not forget Fleabit Peanut Monkey's B - Day this Saturday and The S.S. and The Joey's ( Number 40 by the way ) B - Day's this Sunday , August 1st .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

Joe Sea Scroll !
July 29th, 2004 03:16 PM
nankerphelge Happy B'day Maxy!

And don't forget TomL -- also the 1st of August.
He is 29 this year!
July 29th, 2004 03:28 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Happy B'day Maxy!

And don't forget TomL -- also the 1st of August.
He is 29 this year!

Happy Happy B - Day TomL
July 29th, 2004 04:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot 8/1 is a heckuva day.

Not only is it the birthday of TomL, Joey, and myself(I am the youngest of the three btw...), but it is also quite historical(not that the birth of three such fine specimens of manhood isn't historical).

The Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assasinated, starting the events that led to WW1.
July 29th, 2004 05:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
8/1 is a heckuva day.

Not only is it the birthday of TomL, Joey, and myself(I am the youngest of the three btw...), but it is also quite historical(not that the birth of three such fine specimens of manhood isn't historical).

The Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assasinated, starting the events that led to WW1.

July 29th, 2004 05:18 PM
LadyJane Happy Birthday Maxy!!

We miss you!!!!

LJ.
July 29th, 2004 07:22 PM
nankerphelge 8/1 is also the 10th anniversary of the Voodoo Lounge opener here in DC in '94!!

A fine day indeed!
July 29th, 2004 07:39 PM
telecaster I am sure at this very moment he is chugging "Makers Mark" bourbon in the Casa de Maxy

Happy Birthday Maxy
[Edited by telecaster]
July 30th, 2004 01:49 AM
gypsy Where is that dog-humping bastard?
My birthday is 8/18.

Joey, there's an all-nude bar here called "Big Louie's." I haven't been inside...but I bet it smells like catfood and ass in there.
July 30th, 2004 05:06 AM
Zack 8/1 was Jerry Garcia's birthday also.
July 30th, 2004 09:25 AM
scope Happy Birthday Maxy. Sorry to be a day late, but hey, since you haven't been around here lately, I figure I had some time. Hope you had a great day and I'm sure you'll be carrying over into the weekend. Congrats!
July 30th, 2004 10:02 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Where is that dog-humping bastard?
My birthday is 8/18.

Joey, there's an all-nude bar here called "Big Louie's." I haven't been inside...but I bet it smells like catfood and ass in there.

My Princess ................Remember , you promised me --- NO POLE !!!!!!!!!

" Toss Me a Salad Ronnie ! "

J.
July 30th, 2004 10:23 AM
Gazza Christ - its an outbreak of birthdays

Having quaffed liquids with SS, Maxy and Tom (and in Tom's case, also having several of my pints spilled) I'm sure you can all find an appropriate way to mark the occasion.

Have fun you crazy bastards
[Edited by Gazza]
July 30th, 2004 10:34 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, you all (Stonesy, Maxy, TomL) Stones loving crazies. May your day be filled with Stonesian joy that only a good boot can bring !!!
August 2nd, 2004 02:25 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Happy Birthday, you all (Stonesy, Maxy, TomL) Stones loving crazies. May your day be filled with Stonesian joy that only a good boot can bring !!!

Just show me your tits babe.

;-)
August 8th, 2004 02:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oops I was off-line for some days and I missed many posts

but never's too late to say ¡ Feliz cumpleaños ! to the one and only Maxlugar one of my favs