ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Get Well Charlie!

Back after Altamont with Shirley and Serafina - December 1969
© 1969, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archive

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: vine: Keith and the X-pensive Winos Feb. 15, 1993 (p.2) Return to archive
July 20th, 2004 09:08 AM
mac_daddy this disappeared into the archives before its completion...

as soon as it finishes, i will vine the next keef set AND a 6 disc 1981 source here - but this one must get to Lazy Bones first...

here is the sign-up list:

1. violentkind- sent 3/29
2. PrincessMargaret – sent 4/2
3. Peterdv - arrived 4/7 sending today 4/8
4. Honky Tonk Man
5. Nellcote-arrived 05/08 sending 05/10
6. Steel Wheels
7. Factory Girl
8. 2120SMA
9. J.J.Flash
10. Lazy Bones

[Edited by mac_daddy]
July 20th, 2004 09:18 AM
J.J.Flash But it haven't reached even my hands.... As we talked yesterday Mac, what am I supposed to do?!?

Thanks again!
July 20th, 2004 09:26 AM
J.J.Flash My address has changed..... wait, but I don't know my new address... goddamnit! Just tell me what I should do, I mean who I must PM my address!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 20th, 2004 09:40 AM
Lazy Bones Thanks, Mac. JJF and I have communicated off-board about this. Should go to him first unless you've organinzed something indirectly. Thanks again for bringing, yet another, vine from the depths of the archives.

Disturbing that the seed of a tree, vine or weed has to continually monitor such a simple process. IMO, something they're not responsible for. Unfortunately, this is probably why they don't occur as often as I'd (and others) like to see.

Cheers, Mac!
July 20th, 2004 06:57 PM
mac_daddy looks to me like steel wheels has this one. jjf - dont worry - when we get a confirmation as to where this thing is at, we will get you set up. it looks like there are one or two folks in front of you. don't worry - i won't let you get skipped

_____

nice quote in your sig, LB (gotta love Cassidy)...

July 20th, 2004 11:14 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
looks to me like steel wheels has this one. jjf - dont worry - when we get a confirmation as to where this thing is at, we will get you set up. it looks like there are one or two folks in front of you. don't worry - i won't let you get skipped

_____

nice quote in your sig, LB (gotta love Cassidy)...

Thanks, Mac. Named my first daughter after that song!
July 21st, 2004 07:26 AM
Steel Wheels I passed this one on many months ago.
July 21st, 2004 08:52 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I passed this one on many months ago.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
July 21st, 2004 08:54 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
looks to me like steel wheels has this one. jjf - dont worry - when we get a confirmation as to where this thing is at, we will get you set up. it looks like there are one or two folks in front of you. don't worry - i won't let you get skipped
[...]

I know my brother, I am sure you won't.

Cheers!
July 21st, 2004 09:10 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I passed this one on many months ago.

fg - did you get this one..?
July 21st, 2004 10:06 PM
Steel Wheels Factory Girl got it - she confirmed it to me.
July 21st, 2004 10:34 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Factory Girl got it - she confirmed it to me.

thank you very much for the follow-up...

assuming she sent it, the updated list would look like this...

1. violentkind- sent 3/29
2. PrincessMargaret – sent 4/2
3. Peterdv - arrived 4/7 sending today 4/8
4. Honky Tonk Man
5. Nellcote-arrived 05/08 sending 05/10
6. Steel Wheels - rec'd and sent
7. Factory Girl - rec'd and sent
8. 2120SMA
9. J.J.Flash
10. Lazy Bones
July 21st, 2004 11:06 PM
beer PM Mac Daddy
August 2nd, 2004 09:11 AM
mac_daddy ^
August 6th, 2004 09:27 PM
JoePa1999 Mac, brand stiking new to the board but I've been watching. Is there a way you can get me in on this? I do not have access to a burner, nor even a decent boot collection to speak of yet. I am a charity case, but am not beneath a b&p. And if I know this is out there and I don't get it, I'll KICK myself. I've got all Keith's solo projects but no boots of him.