ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FUCKED for my AC birthday show Return to archive
16th August 2006 10:10 AM
Steel Wheels My passwords don't work. FUCK ticketmaster you bunch of ignorant assholes!
16th August 2006 10:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
My passwords don't work. FUCK ticketmaster you bunch of ignorant assholes!

for the Louisville shows, passwords did not work initially for anyone, but once the bug was repaired, all passwords worked fine. I advise taking a deep breath and trying again.

Also, this is assuming that you renewed your rollingstones.com membership before the tickets went onsale and the membership expired?
16th August 2006 10:25 AM
monkey_man You can't cut and paste them in, you have to hand input them. That slowed me down too.
16th August 2006 10:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
You can't cut and paste them in, you have to hand input them. That slowed me down too.

also, I am pretty sure they are case sensitive
16th August 2006 10:34 AM
Steel Wheels I got my seat finally. That fuckface of a jerkoff Michael Cohl better not piss me off further with his bullshit scams. I'm getting ready to choke that ignorant motherfucker. I wish nothing but the worst for him and his lousy filmmaker son.

I WANT MY TICKETS WHEN I WANT THEM. FUCK YOU COHL!
16th August 2006 10:38 AM
Joey

I am sensing tension here at the board ......

I am sensi ...........................

I am !
16th August 2006 10:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I got my seat finally. That fuckface of a jerkoff Michael Cohl better not piss me off further with his bullshit scams. I'm getting ready to choke that ignorant motherfucker. I wish nothing but the worst for him and his lousy filmmaker son.

I WANT MY TICKETS WHEN I WANT THEM. FUCK YOU COHL!

without Cohl, there would be no post 1989 Stones, and certainly no ABB tour. You were able to obtain tickets and yet still lose control and decide to post threats of physical harm at the Stones Management? I don't understand.
16th August 2006 10:40 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

without Cohl, there would be no post 1989 Stones, and certainly no ABB tour. You were able to obtain tickets and yet still lose control and decide to post threats of physical harm at the Stones Management? I don't understand.

16th August 2006 10:46 AM
Steel Wheels This is easy to understand.

I am full-tilt mentally ill. I suffer from Stones-crazed mental illness.

I will not be happy in life until I am front row on Keith's side of the stage.

Mental illness can be cured with good tickets.
16th August 2006 10:55 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
This is easy to understand.

I am full-tilt mentally ill. I suffer from Stones-crazed mental illness.

I will not be happy in life until I am front row on Keith's side of the stage.

Mental illness can be cured with good tickets.

Thank you for the explanation, it is appreciated as I was asking genuinely.

My advice (using ADDA) is to search for a way to find balance..as it will allow all goals (see: dreams) to come to fruition. It took me many tours to be able to get good seats and I did reach my dream of having front row tickets to a stones show, they cost me about 2K, but I was able to get them. I focused very strongly on asset accumulation and cash management as well as took steps to further myself within my industry. By allowing my addiction to the Stones to merely play a role in acheiving my goal, my personal, professional, and social life has seen a significant increase in quality!

One way to obtain these tickets feasibly for this tour is to pick a stadium show that is later in the tour and find a way to put $75 dollars a week into a savings account. This can be done by either sacrificing alternative social events or by taking on side jobs, or temporary part time employment, hell even by finding three lawn mowing jobs per week. One way I used to prepare for a tour when funds werent as available was to adjust my heat/ac by 3 degrees and by finding things around the house or able to be bought cheaply in bulk to sell on Ebay.

By doing this, you should be able to raise about $1500-2K in 12-15 weeks. You can sell off your current tickets for face value and purchase one front row ticket from the brokers..and shop around and make offers, dont pay list price for them ever! If you have to travel to the show, don't stay in a hotel near the venue, stay near the airport or in a more rural area, easily find rooms in most cities for well under $60 USD per night, also a flexible flight schedule and the availability to travel to a weeknight show will help as well.

I hope I have been of some help!
16th August 2006 11:23 AM
LSTNT
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
You can't cut and paste them in, you have to hand input them. That slowed me down too.

I cut and pasted mine no problem. Got awesome seats 19 rows from the stage in Sections 203 and 223 Row B , best seats in the house for $250.00.
[Edited by LSTNT]
16th August 2006 11:56 AM
monkey_man It wouldn't let me cut and paste for some reason. . . Congrats on the tickets!!
16th August 2006 12:16 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
One way I used to prepare for a tour when funds werent as available was to adjust my heat/ac by 3 degrees

I bought affordable tickets and used the 2K to by a brand new AC unit! I had a little extra money to keep the house at a preferred temperature for my dog, children and asthmatic wife.

Now THAT'S "doing it for the kids!"...
16th August 2006 12:21 PM
Steel Wheels I'm still riding a high from scoring my tickets today. I can't wait for this show. I think I'm not gonna bother with ANY setlists. I want to walk in there without a clue as to what they're gonna play.
16th August 2006 03:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I'm still riding a high from scoring my tickets today. I can't wait for this show. I think I'm not gonna bother with ANY setlists. I want to walk in there without a clue as to what they're gonna play.

I think youre about a year late for that, unfortunately!
16th August 2006 03:49 PM
jb http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/83493/2/istockphoto_83493_empty_seats_at_wrigley_field_2.jpg
16th August 2006 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/83493/2/istockphoto_83493_empty_seats_at_wrigley_field_2.jpg

Please pay your tech support team a small bonus to show you how to post images, you are humiliating us!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)