ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vegas Return to archive
15th August 2006 04:29 PM
Poplar Looks like this one sold some more tix today. I can't find a pair on the floor (not that I could afford them).
The girl and I will be in the cheap seats. Anyone have any experience up there in the MGM? Honestly, I've never even been to Vegas, so I'm excited, despite our lame location. Anybody else got plans for this one?
[Edited by Poplar]
15th August 2006 04:40 PM
Joey " Honestly, I've never even been to Vegas, so I'm excited, despite our lame location. "

The worm has turned for you my Brother .

I HIGHLY recommend making reservations for dinner at Lowreys ( THE PRIME RIB ) some evening ( Best Prime RIB EVER ) .

Ghostbar at THE PALMS is a must and the Bellagio ROCKS ( especially that nightclub of theirs -- " Light " )

http://www.bellagio.com/pages/frameset_flash.asp

www.Bellagio.com

Kins !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
15th August 2006 04:43 PM
Saint Sway be sure to stop in to the Spearmint Rhino while your there

if its good enough for Mick, its good enough for you

[Edited by Saint Sway]
15th August 2006 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
be sure to stop in to the Spearmint Rhino while your there

Where ?!?!

Bellagio or MGM ?!?!

15th August 2006 04:46 PM
Saint Sway neither Joey.

Spearmint Rhino is a strip club
15th August 2006 05:00 PM
Poplar sweet,
http://www.bellagio.com/pages/frameset_flash.asp
is exactly where we're staying.

Can't wait. Just wish good seats were reasonably priced.
Oakland will be done on the cheap. very cheap. seats after the show starts cheap.
15th August 2006 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
neither Joey.

Spearmint Rhino is a strip club

YES !!!!!

15th August 2006 05:16 PM
Poplar
quote:
Joey wrote:

YES !!!!!

SWEET!!!
15th August 2006 05:39 PM
Some Guy Vegas baby, Vegas.
15th August 2006 05:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
Poplar wrote:

SWEET!!!

Poplar just go sit in one of the sports betting areas
and you can drink for free

Act like you have $10k on some game

Monte Carlo for sure & Luxor
15th August 2006 06:01 PM
Poplar any chance of a Vegas Summit?
15th August 2006 06:02 PM
Dan MGM was okay. In 2003 I had first row upper deck directly to the side of the stage. Right over the doorway to the concourse. Too much residual lighting. But the venue was okay. Was planning on going to see Aerosmith/Motley Crue there but going to stay home and see Mudhoney local instead.

When I was there last time I hit the roller coaster near the MGM then the Shidoobee get together then came home right after the gig.
15th August 2006 06:08 PM
Saint Sway another must-do at Vegas is the pool scenes at Mandalay Bay and the Hard Rock. Both are a non-stop parties crawling with hot honeys.

last time I was hanging at the pool at Mandalay, sitting right across from me was Brooke Burns and Shannon Elizabeth - both looking ridiculously hot. Where else you gonna get those kinds of sights???

plus, Mandalay has a topless section with a DJ that is crazy!
15th August 2006 06:37 PM
monkey_man I second the Mandalay Bay pool for a must stop location in Vegas!!
16th August 2006 09:22 AM
Bitch I love MGM as a concert venue! The sound is loud and clear. The B STAGE extends out all the way to the back of the floor, so there's not a bad seat in the house. Bartenders wearing tuxedos have a full stocked bar with anything you could want, there's lots of concert type fast food sold on sight. Most of the people are older more vintage fans, not the young kid crowd you find at a stadium show. The ladies and some of the men get dressed up nicely, wearing fancy shoes and sexy outfits. Vegas is alot like NY, it rocks all night long, around the clock. Bring plenty of cash, you'll def need it!
16th August 2006 09:33 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
plus, Mandalay has a topless section with a DJ that is crazy!

Oh, Hell --- next time in Vegas I DEFINITELY plan on hitting Mandalay Bay .
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)