ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I never thought I'd say this but... Return to archive
15th August 2006 02:49 PM
steel driving hammer I almost think the Stones are doing too much.
15th August 2006 02:53 PM
Starbuck steelie?

STEELIE???

lambchop thinks you're the next ang lee, and pdog has brought down the wrath of an entire cleveland browns message board upon us.

what do you think about this whole "C10 is dead" thing?
15th August 2006 02:54 PM
mrhipfl see: necessary to win gross

(I think I'm finally getting the hang of this board.)
[Edited by mrhipfl]
15th August 2006 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
and pdog has brought down the wrath of an entire cleveland browns message board upon us.

Don't blame me, you are the slow thread deleter!
15th August 2006 02:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I almost think the Stones are doing too much.

15th August 2006 04:59 PM
Starbuck hey, i deleted my threads!

you're the retard with the naked chicks that got caught masturbating.
15th August 2006 05:23 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I almost think the Stones are doing too much.

Baby Steel Magnolia ?!?!

15th August 2006 05:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
hey, i deleted my threads!

you're the retard with the naked chicks that got caught masturbating.

You did not - I saw the post you left up.
15th August 2006 05:59 PM
Nasty Habits Who he raiseth his count in the land of the Browns must remember to keep his post in his pants.

15th August 2006 06:46 PM
Starbuck actually, i MEANT to leave that post there....
15th August 2006 07:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
actually, i MEANT to leave that post there....

This is a tactic I never should have shared...like rifles in the hands of children...I saw this day coming...
15th August 2006 08:03 PM
Riffhard The real question is what does Chuck have to say about all this?! I will reserve judgement until Chuck weighs in on this controversial post enhancing episode. What say you,Chuck?

Riffy
15th August 2006 08:09 PM
glencar Steelie, you meeting us in Chicago? Probably too high falutin' these days...
15th August 2006 10:46 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
and pdog has brought down the wrath of an entire cleveland browns message board upon us.

what did i miss..?

15th August 2006 10:56 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Steelie, you meeting us in Chicago? Probably too high falutin' these days...

He's going to be pouting across the street like the rest of us high falutin' folk.
15th August 2006 10:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
steelie?

STEELIE???

lambchop thinks you're the next ang lee, and pdog has brought down the wrath of an entire cleveland browns message board upon us.

what do you think about this whole "C10 is dead" thing?

The Browns humiliate Cleveland and the NFL each year, if their fan base is momentarily diverted by pdogs padding of his stats, well then they should send him a fruit basket and a membership to the "boxer of the month club, the gift that keeps on giving" as it will help them forget that Mr. Frye is leading them to another awful season.
16th August 2006 12:27 AM
WinslowStud "The Browns humiliate Cleveland and the NFL each year, if their fan base is momentarily diverted by pdogs padding of his stats, well then they should send him a fruit basket and a membership to the "boxer of the month club, the gift that keeps on giving" as it will help them forget that Mr. Frye is leading them to another awful season."

That's pretty retarded. The Browns are going through a rebuilding period. Many teams do it, genious.

At least the Browns have a chance to make the playoffs, which is more than I can say for the Rolling Stones making a good album from the retirement home.

And what is wrong with U2? They are a very good band, and at least Bono is trying to do some good in the world.
16th August 2006 01:57 AM
pdog
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

At least the Browns have a chance to make the playoffs, which is more than I can say for the Rolling Stones making a good album from the retirement home.

The last album sucked, many of us here hate it!
Bono Is A Twat!
16th August 2006 07:29 AM
egon
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
The real question is what does Chuck have to say about all this?! I will reserve judgement until Chuck weighs in on this controversial post enhancing episode. What say you,Chuck?
Riffy

speaking of Chuck:
I saw him in Nice. Right in front of the hotel.
Did i tell you yet?
16th August 2006 10:02 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

...like rifles in the hands of children...I saw this day coming...

Like the fall of Saigon ( See : April 30th , 1975 )

Joey Minh
16th August 2006 10:08 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

And what is wrong with U2? They are a very good band, and at least Bono is trying to do some good in the world.

HUMILIATING!!!!!!
16th August 2006 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

HUMILIATING!!!!!!

Good Morning Juma ....................

How's life treating you this day ?!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)