ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am so Sorry Saint Sway Return to archive
15th August 2006 10:22 AM
voodoopug The Hudson/Robinson era is over as they have separated....It appears they were just staying together for the kids (see: Doing it For the Kids). This is a major blow to the Black Crowes and their "inside contact within the industry" (See: Kurt Russell).

I am very sorry that you have to endure this today. We may have our differences, but deep down, we truly care and I offer you my support!
15th August 2006 10:27 AM
Fiji Joe I too am sorry for this thread is undoubtedly going to be very lame

15th August 2006 10:28 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The Hudson/Robinson era is over as they have separated....It appears they were just staying together for the kids (see: Doing it For the Kids). This is a major blow to the Black Crowes and their "inside contact within the industry" (See: Kurt Russell).

I am very sorry that you have to endure this today. We may have our differences, but deep down, we truly care and I offer you my support!

Good Morning Puggy :

15th August 2006 10:35 AM
Saint Sway Thanks for the heartfelt condolences Pug.

It is truly a time of deep grieving and sadness for the entire Amorican community. Truly the most tragic breakup in the rock-n-roll community since Bill and Mandy split.

As a Crowes fan, I can only hope that lightning will strike twice and Cameron Crowe will soon make another film about a 70s rock band and hire an attractive and single actress to play the lead groupie role.

until then, I am confident that the band will pull together and find a way to carry on without Kate.

meanwhile, I ask in lieu of flowers, that you please send your donations to The Black Crowes at instantlive.com
15th August 2006 10:58 AM
BILL PERKS I HEAR SHE COULDNT STAND ANOTHER LONG BORING JAM IN FRONT IF 1/3 FULL HOUSES.
15th August 2006 11:01 AM
Starbuck joey...how could you steal my tequilla drinking pug without even giving me credit?

we resident cretins must stick together! there are so few of us!
15th August 2006 11:33 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
joey...how could you steal my tequilla drinking pug without even giving me credit?

we resident cretins must stick together! there are so few of us!

how did you get 50k posts?
15th August 2006 11:36 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

he's a digital dawg!

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/229401-1.html
15th August 2006 11:36 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

He's got illegals working for him....

15th August 2006 11:46 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
I HEAR SHE COULDNT STAND ANOTHER LONG BORING JAM IN FRONT IF 1/3 FULL HOUSES.

I do not particularly care for your Avatar .
15th August 2006 01:04 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Good Morning Puggy :

Serious postage!
15th August 2006 01:04 PM
Starbuck so that is where i didn't clean up my tracks? that digital dawg post is classic. it works so many angles. it touches on mel gibson's alcoholism and anti semitism and links it to vic tayback. what could be more A list than that?

certainly not blank posts over and over. no, a step above, methinks.
15th August 2006 01:14 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
certainly not blank posts over and over. no, a step above, methinks.

drinking may of been involved, no?
15th August 2006 01:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

drinking may of been involved, no?

he must have received early word of the Robinson/Hudsen crisis
15th August 2006 01:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I too am sorry for this thread is undoubtedly going to be very lame

The Royals suffered another in a long line of humiliations last night, and your poor judge of thread quality is reflective of that, while I enjoy debating with you, the KC Royals have affected your synapses and clearly, it is not fair for me to allow you to bring a whiffle bat to a gun fight. Sway can be very unpredicable today with news of the Robinson relationship woes, and although he rarely does, he could still humiliate.

I urge you to sever all ties with Kansas City Baseball, focus on the very popular Cheifs (see: Larry Johnson, my prediction for NFL MVP), and the steadily improving Sprint PCS service.
15th August 2006 01:37 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he must have received early word of the Robinson/Hudsen crisis

true.

Eddie Vedder predicted all of this months ago and has been drinking, slurring and falling over onstage ever since.
15th August 2006 01:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

true.

Eddie Vedder predicted all of this months ago and has been drinking, slurring and falling over onstage ever since.

I doubt that very much, as he usually is fueling up on red wine and instigating several conversations regarding our country's elected officials and their subsequent policies both domestic and foreign.
15th August 2006 01:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I doubt that very much, as he usually is fueling up on red wine and instigating several conversations regarding our country's elected officials and their subsequent policies both domestic and foreign.

maybe... but no one can actually understand a single slurred word that comes out of his mouth
15th August 2006 01:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

maybe... but no one can actually understand a single slurred word that comes out of his mouth

Somehow I think Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood, Bob Dylan, and Chuck Norris understand him, but few others.
15th August 2006 01:54 PM
Some Guy I predict new heartfelt Crowes material.
15th August 2006 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I predict new heartfelt Crowes material.

The cannot name another song after her, they already recorded "Horse head"
15th August 2006 02:07 PM
Some Guy My souces are informing me that the Crowes camp is in negotiations with the Cyrus camp to obtain the legal rights to re-record Achy Breaky Heart. Negotiations are ongoing as we speak.
15th August 2006 02:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
My souces are informing me that the Crowes camp is in negotiations with the Cyrus camp to obtain the legal rights to re-record Achy Breaky Heart. Negotiations are ongoing as we speak.

I have nothing further to teach you!
15th August 2006 02:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot >(see: Larry Johnson, my prediction for NFL MVP)<

Another in a very long line of great players produced by Joe Paterno and Penn State University.

Also, keep an eye on Tamba Hali. He will be an impact player on the Chief's defense. He is remarkably strong, cat quick, with explosive speed. And he hits like a freight train.
15th August 2006 02:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>(see: Larry Johnson, my prediction for NFL MVP)<

Another in a very long line of great players produced by Joe Paterno and Penn State University.

Also, keep an eye on Tamba Hali. He will be an impact player on the Chief's defense. He is remarkably strong, cat quick, with explosive speed. And he hits like a freight train.

agreed and agreed.
15th August 2006 02:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
(see: Larry Johnson, my prediction for NFL MVP)

listen to the Pug! His predictions are always rock solid.

in fact, just last week, Pug predicted that Saun Alexander would be the 2005 NFL MVP!!

Pug truly has what the Navaho Indians call: "The Gift"

[Edited by Saint Sway]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)