ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Torrent / DVD burning help...PLEASE!! Return to archive
14th August 2006 05:47 PM
Coming Down Again Ok, generally I'm good with computers and figuring stuff out. I don't just ask questions I search for answers on the net first.
But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I can't figure out how to burn the torrent video files that I download onto a DVD that any old DVD player can play.

Currently I'm wrestling with vob files and it's driving me freaking crazy!!

What I want are simple instructions. Not try this or try that. I would like to know what software to get and exactly what to do with it when I get it.

If you can help me or send me a link to a page that tells me what to do I will be so grateful. If you were here, I'd buy you a beer.

PLEASE...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...HELP ME!!!
14th August 2006 05:51 PM
glencar I suck at computers. There's no hope for me & these torrents, is there?
14th August 2006 06:07 PM
Gazza Clone DVD worked for me. Pretty each to use, and quite cheap

http://www.slysoft.com/en/
14th August 2006 06:23 PM
monkey_man Nero is a great program for burning DVD's as well!
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/Nero_6_Reloaded.html
[Edited by monkey_man]
14th August 2006 07:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Coming Down Again wrote:
Ok, generally I'm good with computers and figuring stuff out. I don't just ask questions I search for answers on the net first.
But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I can't figure out how to burn the torrent video files that I download onto a DVD that any old DVD player can play.

Currently I'm wrestling with vob files and it's driving me freaking crazy!!

What I want are simple instructions. Not try this or try that. I would like to know what software to get and exactly what to do with it when I get it.

If you can help me or send me a link to a page that tells me what to do I will be so grateful. If you were here, I'd buy you a beer.

PLEASE...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...HELP ME!!!

Do you have a mac or a pc?

14th August 2006 08:47 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Nero is a great program for burning DVD's as well!
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/Nero_6_Reloaded.html
[Edited by monkey_man]

I second the Nero vote.
15th August 2006 02:54 AM
egon I've got nero 7 ultra.

Of course i can not burn you a copy, cos that's illegal.

But you could send me a pm with your email address....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)