ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tonight's Show in Valladolid Cancelled! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
14th August 2006 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
littleT&A wrote:
they can't do that.. :-(

http://www.nortecastilla.es/interactivo/imagenes_galerias/cancelacion_concierto/imagen_del_dia15.htm

That sucks...sorry for the fans...
14th August 2006 02:31 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

It is cancelled and will not, in all likelihood, be rescheduled. That means another US show will be added(see gross)

Beautiful !!!!

Necessary to win Gross

Kins ! ™
14th August 2006 04:54 PM
Bitch WOW this is a shock! I was expecting to login and see the usual whining about the setlist, but this is cause for an outright tantrum!

MICK!! HOW DID YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ROYALLY PISSED OFF WITH YOU? DONT YOU REALIZE THE TORTURE THAT YOU HAVE INFLICTED UPON THOUSANDS OF FANS? THIS REALLY SUCKS, THE EUROPEANS ARE SCREWED ONCE AGAIN! UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
14th August 2006 05:00 PM
Gazza Frustrating, but I think the guy is genuinely incapable of performing. Hopefully a few days rest and he'll be fine. I have serious doubts as to whether they'll risk Wednesday's show in El Ejido, however.
[Edited by Gazza]
14th August 2006 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I have serious doubts as to whether they'll risk Wednesday's show in El Ejido, however.

El Ejido may be necessary to win gross .
14th August 2006 05:06 PM
glencar I hope this doesn't affect London!
14th August 2006 05:08 PM
Gazza I dont honestly think it will. Especially if they cancel Wednesday. That gives Mick 8 days off. Should be ample time to recover.
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I've never known anyone else develop so many sore throats/bouts of 'flu in August

It happens to me(sore throat) in August sometimes. Not this year thankfully.
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hope this doesn't affect London!

Shiver ....................................

14th August 2006 05:09 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Shiver ....................................

I realize that sounded selfish but this trip is turning out to be more than I bargained for! So shiver away, my Chicago-bound friend.
14th August 2006 05:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
It happens to me(sore throat) in August sometimes. Not this year thankfully.

well, theres still 17 days left and you have a few days in the UK to deal with!
14th August 2006 05:10 PM
egon Valladolid, barcelona..., Spain is jinxed!

sorry for the people that were going
14th August 2006 05:13 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

I realize that sounded selfish but this trip is turning out to be more than I bargained for!

Come to the QWEST :

14th August 2006 05:14 PM
glencar Joey, you know I just can't do that! BTW Who concert(my first) is nigh...
14th August 2006 05:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot I feel bad for the peeps headed to the gig. To have the rug yanked out at the last minute like that is awful.

As a small token of solidarity, I give all the shut out fans....a dancing go-go girl!

14th August 2006 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, you know I just can't do that! BTW Who concert(my first) is nigh...

Jones Beach ?!?!

|
|
|
V

14th August 2006 05:30 PM
glencar Section F! I believe!
14th August 2006 06:37 PM
Paranoid_Android I don't feel like reading all these posts...but as of 6pm EST the BBCWorld report said that Jagger was "stricken down" w/ laryngitis...and the show is CANCELLED!!!

This was on the bottom scroll...can you imagine my eyes and heart as the words "stricken down" came across...followed by Laryngitis?!?

I was feeding my little glimmer twins (11months old!!!) when I saw this...I stopped in mid spooning...the kid almost choked!!! Thank god my wife was in the other room!!!
14th August 2006 07:28 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I feel bad for the peeps headed to the gig. To have the rug yanked out at the last minute like that is awful.

As a small token of solidarity, I give all the shut out fans....a dancing go-go girl!

Your posts are stupid.

Thank you.
14th August 2006 08:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Nothing on rs.com so far (quel surprise!). Just wondered if anyone has heard anything?

At the time you posted that our forum in Spanish has already discussions, complaints and articles about it, remember it for the next one (hope not) http://rocksoff.org/foro

This sucks the big one, Spain has now three shows moved or cancelled and as Gazza said if this is moved only a day El Ejido will be moved
14th August 2006 08:35 PM
Gazza well..its not being moved..Valladolid is definitely cancelled and refunds are available

My gut feeling is that El Ejido wont happen either. I think Mick will want to take no risks and take a full week off before London.
14th August 2006 08:38 PM
pdog This is very sucky... Europe has suffered alot this tour...
People must be pissed as hell.
14th August 2006 09:59 PM
Soldatti Poor European fans.
14th August 2006 11:05 PM
claudiomoraleida A friend of mine flew from Brasil to Portugal and then El Ejido just to see them !!!!

ay ay ay ay ay !!!

3 or 4 thousand dollars in expenses !!!!

ay ay ay ay ay !!!
15th August 2006 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Poor European fans.

Amen -- The entire European Leg ( see : Heather Mills McCartney ) is a Bust .

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)