ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th August 2006 10:15 PM
sirmoonie I just listened to it for the first time.

Its "push in, pull out, fire the fucking seeeeed......" That makes sense.
15th August 2006 10:21 PM
Nasty Habits Now, see, NOW you get it.

By deciding that Rolling Stones songs ARE actually about us (personally, and by name) we come to a greater understanding of our place in the universe.

You have done well, peachfeather.
16th August 2006 06:41 AM
Bitch
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I concur with you Bitch! This is the most user friendly board out there. PC does not play well here. That can piss people off at times,but at the end of the day we all have the one thing in common that binds us all,and that's the Stones. At times people take shit way too seriously around here and they leave in a huff. However,if your gonna shoot your mouth off be prepared to get some shit thrown right back in your face. Lord knows I have! The fact is that many of my favorite posters here have polarly opposite beliefs than I do on many issues,but we still know that we can have a great time at a Stones show or pub together. We have too! Hope that we can again! I will never sit across the street when RO members are so close! I will party with them politics and other petty bullshit be damned!

By the way it was great partying with you on Sunday! Have a great time in London,and don't forget my tee shirt!

Riffy

Thanks for the advice, I'll just have to keep my mouth closed when the shit starts flinging in my face! So far I'm on good behavior, lol. I'll remember to bring you a shirt from London. Wish you were going! See ya at Giants Stadium!

[Edited by Bitch]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)