ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones to play 60th Bday party for... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th August 2006 09:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
Dan wrote:

Women got the right to vote almost a hundred years ago in case you didn't hear

I don't know anyone at all in Burbank who wants her. What do you know about Burbank?

I suggest you look at a map sometime.

So what. She turns off women as much as men. You are missing the point: Man can't stand her. She is incapable
of a stump speech without screeming

Look at a map? Ah ok, I did. Only Il, Wisc, Minn & Mich went for Kerry in the middle of the country. If she is the nominee kiss Mich & Wisc goodbye for the Dems

There is no outdoorsman that is going to vote for her

11th August 2006 10:30 PM
Riffhard Dear sweet merciful Lord,

I beseesch you to deliver unto the Democrat Party the nomination of Hillary Cankles Clinton. Please Lord continue to bless the Democrat Party with the wisdom of a sand flea. Let them do unto themselves what I would have you do unto them. Let them not veer from the path of their chosen idiocy. Please allow them to continue down the path of political self destruction. Please grant them the wisdom to choose a proper running mate for Cankles. Cynthia McKinney perhaps? Ok,ok,I know that I ask much from you dear Lord,but I have faith in your glory and power. So in closing dear Lord please continue to allow the Democrat Party to have faith in Hillary. She will lead all the loony leftists right over the cliff of political isolation and absurdity. It would be easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than to ever have Cankles pass through the doors of the Oval Office. You know that of course,but please don't tell them that. Wink,wink.

Amen,
Riffy
12th August 2006 02:20 AM
Michael Cohl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Dear sweet merciful Lord,

I beseesch you to deliver unto the Democrat Party the nomination of Hillary Cankles Clinton. Please Lord continue to bless the Democrat Party with the wisdom of a sand flea. Let them do unto themselves what I would have you do unto them. Let them not veer from the path of their chosen idiocy. Please allow them to continue down the path of political self destruction. Please grant them the wisdom to choose a proper running mate for Cankles. Cynthia McKinney perhaps? Ok,ok,I know that I ask much from you dear Lord,but I have faith in your glory and power. So in closing dear Lord please continue to allow the Democrat Party to have faith in Hillary. She will lead all the loony leftists right over the cliff of political isolation and absurdity. It would be easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than to ever have Cankles pass through the doors of the Oval Office. You know that of course,but please don't tell them that. Wink,wink.

Amen,
Riffy

I'm sorry, but I am not taking requests at the moment. I will keep you in mind though. If you want results, buy plenty of tickets.

Bless you.

The father, the Son and the Cohly Ghost.
15th August 2006 01:24 AM
east_river_trucker
quote:
glencar wrote:

Nixon started the Moral Majority? You have little knowledge of history.

I apologize for resurrecting this thread. I said Moral Majority when I should have said Silent Majority. Whatever the slogan was I am still pretty sure my history is correct about Nixon's election to the Presidency being the start of the backlash politics that the Republicans have exploited to such devistating effect.

The Silent Majority now-a-days won't shut up. If you don't believe me, eject that Rolling Stone's bootleg from your CD player and turn on AM radio. Or hell, just tune into Fox. O'Reilly will be ranting about yet one more example of what a horrible place America is.
15th August 2006 06:32 AM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

So what. She turns off women as much as men. You are missing the point: Man can't stand her. She is incapable
of a stump speech without screeming

Look at a map? Ah ok, I did. Only Il, Wisc, Minn & Mich went for Kerry in the middle of the country. If she is the nominee kiss Mich & Wisc goodbye for the Dems

There is no outdoorsman that is going to vote for her

Have you ever been knocking back a beer after the soft ball game and had your buddy turn to you and say “Hey Tele, I was jerking off last night and right before I blew my load, my lube dried up, that ever happen to you man? What lube do you use”?

15th August 2006 06:35 AM
not bound to please
quote:
east_river_trucker wrote:

I apologize for resurrecting this thread. I said Moral Majority when I should have said Silent Majority. Whatever the slogan was I am still pretty sure my history is correct about Nixon's election to the Presidency being the start of the backlash politics that the Republicans have exploited to such devistating effect.

The Silent Majority now-a-days won't shut up. If you don't believe me, eject that Rolling Stone's bootleg from your CD player and turn on AM radio. Or hell, just tune into Fox. O'Reilly will be ranting about yet one more example of what a horrible place America is.

My friends had Richard Nixon as a house guest way back. They, on accident, walked into him stark naked, coming out of the pool house. He was very well hung. Very. Just thought you would like to know.

15th August 2006 06:36 AM
not bound to please oh and you are right - it was the silent majority. They should keep their mouths shut and keep fucking their cousins.

Hi SS!

[edited by fried dough]

[Edited by not bound to please]
15th August 2006 07:20 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Election-wise, the Dems play touch football.
The Republicans play tackle.

Besides, everytime Hillary starts screeching out a speech, she sounds like my ex-wife.
And every other man in the USA is gonna feel that way, even single ones!
15th August 2006 10:14 AM
east_river_trucker
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

He was very well hung. Very. Just thought you would like to know.

That is more information than I needed to know. Actually, I think Nixon was one of our better presidents. He was the last Republican president to genuinely try to help the people at the lower end of the economic ladder. Oddly enough, legenday labor leader Jimmy R. Hoffa supported Nixon's election, snubbing the Kennedys. Those were the glory days, back when labor leaders and politicans had balls. And apparently in Nixon's case he also had the frank to go along with the beans.
[Edited by east_river_trucker]
15th August 2006 10:31 AM
Joey
quote:

They don't?

Woman's Be Thinkin' Too Much ...

Joey " Call me IKE " Turner
15th August 2006 03:36 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves
quote:

Oddly enough, legenday labor leader Jimmy R. Hoffa supported Nixon's election, snubbing the Kennedys.

Hoffa HATED the Kennedys, especially that little putz RFK.
The Nixon/Hoffa deal was orchestrated by the mob.
15th August 2006 03:44 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Woman's Be Thinkin' Too Much ...

Joey " Call me IKE " Turner

Hi Joey!
15th August 2006 03:45 PM
not bound to please
quote:

That is more information than I needed to know.

But are you not glad you do now?
15th August 2006 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:

Hi Joey!

Hello Lamby ...........................

How's abouts me's ' decaking ' today ?!?!
15th August 2006 04:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

no - I'm eating a late lunch right now.
15th August 2006 04:16 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Joey wrote:

15th August 2006 08:31 PM
Brainbell Jangler No surprise that the Boys will be playing Bubba's bash. Turns out Mick is a "Democrate" [sic].

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)