ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Bob Dylan's 30th Anniversary - MSG, NYC October 16, 1992
Jeff Christensen
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Beatles album also in october!! Basterds Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-13-02 06:20 PM
F505 Why don't you listen than to Dirty Work? It might clean you up.
08-13-02 06:25 PM
Riffhard Josh has always,for as long as I remember(Stonesland days,'97),been very bi-polar when it comes to the Beatles.Don't listen to his shit either one of you.Some times Josh has some very inciteful remarks in his posts,but when it comes to the Beatles,forget it.Don't take the bait.It just decends into a pissing match.

jb it's time for your prozac and lithium.

Hugs and kisses,
Riffhard

PS-Josh,All we are saying is give peace a chance!
08-14-02 11:42 AM
jb Funny thing is, 2 yrs ago I started to have terrible stomach aches and i thought for sure I had either:1)colon cancer, 2) Stomach cancer, 3)pacreatic cancer, 4) liver cancer, or some other malignancy. After 3 abdominal CT's, endoscopy, colonoscopy, and other blood tests, all of which proved negative, my doctor/friend recommended psychiatric care for what he called an obsessive/compulsive hydrochondriachal disorder with particular emphasis on fear of dying. I am not using this as an excuse , but obsessiveness is apparently a psychological condition which I am inflicted with...
08-14-02 01:56 PM
Honky Tonk Man Josh we all have problems! Sorry anyway

But Geez, you should read my list of problems!

Alex
08-14-02 07:05 PM
The Worst Another Beatles-Stones-connection:
"Second choice
For their first record-contract, the Stones had to thank the Beatles indirectly. Decca-manager Dick Rowe had refused the four Liverpoolers- under pressure he obliged the Stones as a kind of counter-Beatles. At that time, bassist Bill Wyman was only allowed to play with them, because he was the only one who had a functionable amplifier set."
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road