ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Bob Dylan's 30th Anniversary - MSG, NYC October 16, 1992
Jeff Christensen
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shock... Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-10-02 07:57 PM
juantcb Foxboro, MA - 9/29/89 - after 8 years of waiting. Fortunately, I managed to see Keith on the "Talk Is Cheap" tour the year before to buffer the shock, because when I saw them all on stage, my 17-year-old self fainted dead away like a teenybopper at a New Kids concert. I woke up when my head bounced off the field and was back up on my seat before the first line of "Start Me Up".

I've got 5th row for the Fleet, Keith's side - never been within even 50 feet of the stage before. Looking forward to getting drunk off of Keith's breath fumes and fainting again.

John
08-11-02 07:56 PM
CousinCocaine It's been asked before . . but nevertheless -

My first Stones show was in 1970 in Essen, Germany. Nice gig(there's a boot of it) but no killer. Mick poured beer over people shouting for Satisfaction and a few times girls rushed the stage. And it was dope times . .
Been on every tour since those days.
CC
08-13-02 01:53 AM
Keefness Dec '81..pontiac silverdome
08-13-02 07:07 AM
Nellcote 7/19/72, Boston Gahden. Never will forget the swinging mirror during SFM, at the end!
08-13-02 08:11 PM
littleredrooster Brooklyn Academy Of Music, NYC, 1964

Their 'roots' were showing!
08-13-02 08:38 PM
Stonesdoug July 1966--Atlantic City Steel Pier---started to jump into the van with them after the show and got scared back by Brian--oh to be 15 again..
08-13-02 08:57 PM
Lacride
quote:
Juha wrote:

July 15th 1982 Basel Switzerland

I was in Basel too in 1982! My first was Berne, Switzerland, 1973, september 26. Next to come July 9th, 2003, Zurich!!!
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road