ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Weather Report Return to archive
August 15th, 2005 11:35 AM
jb http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=kbos&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none

Sadly, the weekend will be horrible!!!
August 15th, 2005 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=kbos&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none

Exactly why I NEVER attend stadium shows ( See : murderous sound in the upper tiers )

August 15th, 2005 11:40 AM
Nellcote This is New England.
Weather changes every minute, thus the forecast should not be seen as live until 24 hours before.
August 15th, 2005 11:43 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=kbos&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none

I am concerned as I must be prepared to act as a "human umbrella". i cannot permit my wife (who will be in her second trimester) to be covered in acid rain as it may have potentially horrible complications on the fetus. I can only hope this changes!
August 15th, 2005 11:50 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Exactly why I NEVER attend stadium shows ( See : murderous sound in the upper tiers )

The tour is a bust
August 15th, 2005 12:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The weather may be a bust...lets hope the skies are "wide open"
August 15th, 2005 12:08 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

The tour is a bust

Detroit & Denver are BOTH WIDE OPEN : ( see : Paris Hilton )

August 15th, 2005 12:14 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am concerned as I must be prepared to act as a "human umbrella". i cannot permit my wife (who will be in her second trimester) to be covered in acid rain as it may have potentially horrible complications on the fetus. I can only hope this changes!

The wife must not attend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 15th, 2005 12:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The wife must not attend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust any potential security threats will be addressed by Wednesday..i will make a final decision on my wife/fetus attendance at that point.
August 15th, 2005 12:23 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I trust any potential security threats will be addressed by Wednesday..i will make a final decision on my wife/fetus attendance at that point.

You must never expose the unborn Fetus to any type of trauma..........Boston has very polluted air, hence, as you said, acid rain will be a factor to be caustious of. I suggest either her opting out or having a plastic wrap(like the one's that use to be in informercials) placed around her entire torso/abdominal area.
August 15th, 2005 12:24 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT raindrops are falling on my head...
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red...
August 15th, 2005 12:53 PM
The_Worst
quote:
jb wrote:

While I would certainly prefer it doesn't rain the best time I ever had at a Stones concert was in one of the worse weather conditions ever.

It was my first Stones show, Voodoo Lounge tour at the Vet in Philadelphia. It was POURING rain... Lightning was all over the sky...Half the crowd didn't show up because it was so bad... I was in college, me & my friend put on about 10 layers of clothing topped off with a big garbage bag with a hole to put our head through...We took a bottle of Jack Daniel's and filled up some empty Snapple bottles with it for the train ride and brought it into the show (FYI, Jack Daniel's looks very much like Snapple )...

We were beyond tanked...half our section was empty because of the horrible weather and we were running up & down the aisles screaming and dancing in the pouring rain & lightning...

I'll never forget the Stones when they first came out in cowboy hats, dusters with Keith and Ron both smoking and just playing their asses off in the pouring rain.

It almost seemed that because the weather was so bad they played harder than normal!!! Shattered, Memory Motel, & of course The Worst were the highlights for me!!

I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday but be it rain, snow, thunder, lightning, hail, hurricane, earthquake, or tornado, I don't care, I will be their rocking my ass off with the Stones!!!!
August 15th, 2005 12:56 PM
jb The show could be in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(?)
August 15th, 2005 01:27 PM
kath josh, honey...you are not attending any shows. i appreciate your concern for other fans though, and hope that the weather forecasters are all wet....
August 15th, 2005 01:45 PM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:
The show could be in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(?)

No way! They always play!

August 15th, 2005 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
josh, honey...you are not attending any shows. i appreciate your concern for other fans though, and hope that the weather forecasters are all wet....

For My Baby ! :

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1458&u_sid=1483668

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=115&zone=pr

[Edited by Joey]
August 15th, 2005 02:56 PM
kath your baby josh?? that is SO sweet......
August 15th, 2005 03:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
your baby josh?? that is SO sweet......

with the chance of poor weather, josh, you made the right call by not coming to the show. If it rains, many will not show up and the show will be a bust with half empty fenway park...humiliating.
August 15th, 2005 03:15 PM
Nellcote Pug, I noticed you had written in a thread earlier about your wife not feeling well. This was my reply there...

As I recall, I may be within "striking range" of you.
I have great sympathy for your wife, as well as
understanding that from my lineage, you may be in for
a masculine child down the road, however, as General of the Pug Army, please see to it that the troops are kept in check. I want to avoid any shrapnel hits upon myself & my family...Thank you for your continued cooperation & support.
August 15th, 2005 03:18 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

with the chance of poor weather, josh, you made the right call by not coming to the show. If it rains, many will not show up and the show will be a bust with half empty fenway park...humiliating.

The decision to book the band in stadiums was abysmal and totally unconscionable .

I shall only attend sold out arena shows .

August 15th, 2005 03:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pug, I noticed you had written in a thread earlier about your wife not feeling well. This was my reply there...

As I recall, I may be within "striking range" of you.
I have great sympathy for your wife, as well as
understanding that from my lineage, you may be in for
a masculine child down the road, however, as General of the Pug Army, please see to it that the troops are kept in check. I want to avoid any shrapnel hits upon myself & my family...Thank you for your continued cooperation & support.

I have mastered my cannon and will keep the shrapnel controlled. I am predicting three rounds of vomit during the Black Eyed Peas set, but will make sure that no one is covered (even though there are a few that i wouldnt mind blasting). When i yell out the code word "OMAHA QWEST CENTER"....I ask that a path be cleared to a waiting bucket in front of the stage.
August 15th, 2005 03:21 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

When i yell out the code word "OMAHA QWEST CENTER"....I ask that a path be cleared to a waiting bucket in front of the stage.

Done !

www.omahameca.com

************** END TRANSMISSION *************

[ Edited by a sore pimple ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 15th, 2005 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Done !

www.omahameca.com

************** END TRANSMISSION *************

[ Edited by a sore pimple ]
[Edited by Joey]

i suffer from a long list of ailments, but i am too tired to type them all, a definite sign of more, possibly terminal ailments.
August 15th, 2005 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i suffer from a long list of ailments, but i am too tired to type them all, a definite sign of more, possibly terminal ailments.

Pleaase .............. Puggy .............allow ME ! :

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
August 15th, 2005 03:44 PM
voodoopug WHAM-O another one out of the ballpark by joey

Now that's Postin'
August 15th, 2005 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
WHAM-O another one out of the ballpark by joey

Now that's Postin'

All Hail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 15th, 2005 04:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

All Hail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)