ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worth pre-ordering the album at Amazon.com? Return to archive
August 15th, 2005 09:32 AM
J.J.Flash Do you guys foresee any problems buying the album at the Amazon.com, or would be better waiting for something different, I mean, beside the Japanes release with the DVD, would be available anything containing bonus tracks and that sort of thing? Also, any of you think that the vinyl is already available for ordering it, how good would be a vinyl of it?

TIA
August 15th, 2005 09:45 AM
exile has anyone got the link for the japanese version with DVD? I would like to take a gander at that.

please?

August 15th, 2005 09:51 AM
Gazza
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Also, any of you think that the vinyl is already available for ordering it, how good would be a vinyl of it?

TIA

you can already order the vinyl from rs.com, which will be shipped on September 1st...cost is $40 and includes a Bigger Bang T-shirt. Might take a few weeks to get to you though if youre outside the US (I think you can order the vinyl without the t-shirt for about $25). Postage is extra of course
August 15th, 2005 10:04 AM
Jair
quote:
exile wrote:
has anyone got the link for the japanese version with DVD? I would like to take a gander at that.

please?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009WQHCE/ref=pd_sbs_m_2/104-6977139-3958315?v=glance&s=music

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCP-66441

[Edited by Jair]
August 15th, 2005 10:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl For you I do recommend you to wait until September 5 and but it locally. When I have ordered from Amazon before a release date I use to get my stuff always late

To buy from Japan I do recommend "CD Japan" the best, they ship immediately and you get the stuff in three or four days!
August 15th, 2005 10:29 AM
jb Yes...........
August 15th, 2005 10:31 AM
exile CD Japan says that 'Release Postponed'
?????? :0 ??????????

August 15th, 2005 10:45 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Gazza wrote:

you can already order the vinyl from rs.com, which will be shipped on September 1st...cost is $40 and includes a Bigger Bang T-shirt. Might take a few weeks to get to you though if youre outside the US (I think you can order the vinyl without the t-shirt for about $25). Postage is extra of course

But why they are selling the vinyl only at rs.com? Is anything different in the vinyl pressings?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)