ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Voodooinchile... is the album still sounding great 4 days after Return to archive
August 14th, 2005 03:54 PM
Bob Tamp I want to say thank you again for all the snippets. You made our day.

Well since you have had the album for about a week,and have probably listened to it 50 times by now, does it still hold up? Is it still the best since Some Girls in your opinion?

Kind of curious where you stand after the initial head rush, and repeated listenings.

Thanks
Bob
August 14th, 2005 04:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sounds better everytime I listen. I have a CD in my car, the files at the office and at home Now I can sing it!!

Even that I have heard it several times I can't wait for it to come out and buy it

I feel this as one of the best albums in the last decades, Stones and non-stones as you all know based on a thread about what we are listening that I like all kind of music from classical to punk with all steps in between but more blues, classic rock, rock and progressive rock oriented

I also have the impression that this will be the best tour so far based on the new songs and the "old" already rehearsed

Let it rock
August 14th, 2005 04:11 PM
Bob Tamp Thanks, man

Love to hear that it gets better with more listens. True sign of a great album for sure.

I have a quick question about Rough Justice...I had heard that the one we all have is a radio edit possibly. If so does the album track go longer, and have the great motor rythm section at the end?
August 14th, 2005 04:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well well well, now am I Voodoo in Chile?? LOL

Great I want to be in Santiago de Chile as the Stones already confirmed and I have a very good friend, Alex, to rock with there.

No Bob I'm Voodoo Chile in Wonderland where "Chile" means "Child" 'cause I'm one

Now I am Voodoo Child in the land of Wonder
August 14th, 2005 05:53 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I also have the impression that this will be the best tour so far based on the new songs and the "old" already rehearsed

I hope your'e right, Voodoo. A stadium tour, though...?
August 14th, 2005 09:56 PM
Soldatti I can't wait another 3 damn weeks.
The beer will be my partner in this hard time.
August 14th, 2005 10:09 PM
exile So Voodoo , as well as getting to listen to the CD you actually scored a copy as well?

you are lucky
August 15th, 2005 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No I don't have the official album just the audience recording
August 15th, 2005 09:54 AM
exile but didnt you go and hear the offical album at a listening party?

and if so...what are you impressions of the offical A BIGGER BANG a few days after.....

after its all sunk in a bit....

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)