ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rough Justice video to be shot at Fenway Park? Return to archive
August 13th, 2005 09:33 AM
Poison Dart I just heard on the radio today that the Stones were going to be shooting a live video for Rough Justice at Fenway next week.

Has anybody else heard this? The reason I ask is the dj sounded sketchy at best about the Stones plans.

I thought they shot videos for SOL and RJ back in may.
August 13th, 2005 10:52 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
I just heard on the radio today that the Stones were going to be shooting a live video for Rough Justice at Fenway next week.

Has anybody else heard this? The reason I ask is the dj sounded sketchy at best about the Stones plans.

I thought they shot videos for SOL and RJ back in may.

Maybe this is for a DVD or to put on the single so you can whack it on your pc to watch????
August 13th, 2005 09:38 PM
Daethgod record company goober here in OZ told me RJ video will be out in December as the band want to use some live footage.

its gotta be out before then surely

man by December LIND should be out and charting

August 14th, 2005 12:30 AM
BrianJonesForever I heard the same. Hey, everyone heading to Fenway, stop at Ernestos in the North End for some awesome pizza. I'll be working there! The little 22 year old girl behind the counter!
August 14th, 2005 12:32 AM
pdog
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:
I heard the same. Hey, everyone heading to Fenway, stop at Ernestos in the North End for some awesome pizza. I'll be working there! The little 22 year old girl behind the counter!

Cute 22 year old serving pizza who loves the Stones!
Where were you 15 years ago?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)