ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: start me up mp3 by Alice Cooper Return to archive
August 13th, 2005 07:20 AM
Navin Awlright, here is something for Stones/Alice fans:
JJ Flash this is especially for you....

http://www.alicecoopershow.co.uk/alicecooper_audio.htm

August 13th, 2005 10:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl There's also a video of Alice performing it live with the British Rock Symphony and it's not just Alice but a great duet with Roger Daltrey!

Roger Daltrey alone sings Street Fighting Man a member of the British Rock Symphony orchestra makes a great sax solo here

Darlene love covers Ruby Tuesday and a rocking rendition of Jumping Jack Flash

August 13th, 2005 10:06 AM
Lazy Bones Alice Cooper opening for the Stones in Detroit would be a great combo!
August 13th, 2005 10:46 AM
JaggerLips Just downloaded this medly! Great stuff!!

GO ALICE!
August 13th, 2005 11:36 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Navin wrote:
Awlright, here is something for Stones/Alice fans:
JJ Flash this is especially for you....

http://www.alicecoopershow.co.uk/alicecooper_audio.htm

God bless you my friend! You are much loved by the Jay! Much appreciated!

I have a video of this, let me know how can I upload it for you. Great stuff I must add. Thank you very much.

Talking about opening acts, I just can't stand WHY they always choose all that crap instead the likes of Alice Cooper, Deep Purple and so forth.... W H Y?!?!!? Make me understand that, let me get this straight for Christ's sakes.....

Please... make me understand....
August 13th, 2005 12:24 PM
Navin Thanks, JJ Flash...have seen the video-cd of that for sale for quite some time now, but not really interested in the other acts or songs, but might get it the next time.
August 13th, 2005 03:04 PM
Jumping Jack I little preview of coming attractions. I have tix for AC and Cheap Trick at Chastain Ampitheater in 2 weeks.
August 13th, 2005 08:43 PM
Navin Maybe it is important to add that the link indicated by myself is from a website that belongs to someone else, only found it while looking for that particular track (SMU) by Alice...
August 14th, 2005 12:21 AM
Surround Sister "Roger Daltrey alone sings Street Fighting Man a member of the British Rock Symphony orchestra makes a great sax solo here" (VoodoChileInWonder)

:-{ Roger Daltrey. Street Fighting Man. :-{

a member of the British Rock Symphony orchestra makes a great sax solo here

ok.
August 14th, 2005 01:48 AM
Hannalee
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
There's also a video of Alice performing it live with the British Rock Symphony and it's not just Alice but a great duet with Roger Daltrey!

Roger Daltrey alone sings Street Fighting Man a member of the British Rock Symphony orchestra makes a great sax solo here

Darlene love covers Ruby Tuesday and a rocking rendition of Jumping Jack Flash

Is this commercially available?
August 14th, 2005 07:01 AM
Navin
quote:
Hannalee wrote:

Is this commercially available?

Yes, of course...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Y2QH/qid%3D1124017074/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-5301386-9098569
August 14th, 2005 07:11 AM
Navin
This is for the others 'Beatle-haters' (like me) -
Real sorry about that medley that goes right into "Hard Days Night" after SMU...please edit your own version as I know how much pain this can cause !!

This is something I have never made open or mentioned in my long stay here - and certainly don't look around for, create a noise about, or even care about things that bother me...but if there is something like a "3-most-hated" list, mine would come down to : Sunshine, Smiles, and The Beatles !!
August 15th, 2005 10:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In addition to the DVD there's also a CD with different track list, different performances and guests of the common tracks and a booklet

For example in the CD "Ruby Tuesday" is performed by Thelma Houston and "Star Me Up" is performed by Alice Cooper and Tommy Shaw instead of Roger Daltrey

As you can imagine the DVD performances are better, Darlen Love vs Thelma Houston or Roger Daltrey vs Tommy Show !!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)