ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: On Stage at SBC - yeah baby! Return to archive
August 12th, 2005 01:11 PM
T&A Got 2 on stage tix thru ticketmaster today for the 11/13 show. Yeow!
August 12th, 2005 02:12 PM
snap13 congratulations!! im jealous!!!!!
August 12th, 2005 02:13 PM
jb Show is wide open..Congrats....
August 12th, 2005 02:17 PM
T&A JB - as I understand it - there will be nobody at the show 'cept for us on stage. Very intimate place, SBC....
August 12th, 2005 03:24 PM
Joey

< ----- Show is wide open..Congrats....
August 12th, 2005 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
Show is wide open..Congrats....

You shall be greeted if I was going on tour.............
August 12th, 2005 05:39 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

You shall be greeted if I was going on tour.............

You SHALL be greeted in Omaha ( eight day trip -- one way ! )

August 13th, 2005 12:24 AM
pdog I'll wave to you from the ghetto on the floor...
Congrats, you are a good guy and deserve this T&A.
August 13th, 2005 12:51 AM
T&A thanks, Paul. I'll have Keith blow a kiss at you....
August 13th, 2005 12:59 AM
Poplar
I'll be there, and I'll take a picture for you T&A.

August 13th, 2005 01:09 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I'll be there, and I'll take a picture for you T&A.

Now that's a souvenir!!!

Congratulations on the seats.
August 13th, 2005 02:54 AM
mac_daddy nice - that should be fun...

and yeah - a pic of ya, shot from the floor, would be a helluva souvenir.
August 13th, 2005 07:23 AM
jb No cameras allowed on stage.
August 13th, 2005 01:14 PM
Monkey Woman Congrats, T&A! I'm very glad for you! And you know of course that we'll be waiting afterwards for a review of that experiencce...
August 13th, 2005 01:49 PM
T&A
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Congrats, T&A! I'm very glad for you! And you know of course that we'll be waiting afterwards for a review of that experiencce...

buy me a beer and I'll tell ya everything i know....
August 14th, 2005 12:13 AM
jb SBc2 is still very much open.
August 14th, 2005 12:26 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
SBc2 is still very much open.

open like the legs of a drunken whore!
August 14th, 2005 12:30 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

open like the legs of a drunken whore!

Correct.....at least we can agree on that...SBC2 is a bust, like many other venues......
August 14th, 2005 12:57 AM
time is on my side
quote:
jb wrote:
Correct.....at least we can agree on that...SBC2 is a bust, like many other venues......

Just thought I would take the time to correct the inaccuracies of this statement. I'm fast approaching the time when I won't bother anymore as I've come to the realization that some of the posters here, for reasons unknown, seem to relish in the idea of a tour is a bust philosphy. Whether they think it's good fun (the humor escapes me by the way) or they really believe it, who knows. To each their own.

The ticket mentioned on this thread is for the November 13th show which SOLD OUT in less than 48 hours (the reason the STONES felt the need for a second show in the first place). While you are correct that the tickets for the November 15th show have been very sluggish (many tickets remain at the lower price levels even though the $450.00 price level ticket sold out within a short time of the Metallica announcement), I believe the only date mentioned as far as tickets were concerned was November 13th (again this show is actually SOLD OUT).

With tickets being as expensive as they are, outrageously high in my opinion, it just goes to show there is a limit to what people can afford
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)