ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: tickets Return to archive
August 12th, 2005 08:30 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT for some reason i have a feeling these seats ON STAGE wont be that great to have. you would think they would be more money for such a "great seat" right?
[Edited by eXiLe oN 2nD sT]
August 12th, 2005 08:39 AM
Nellcote From my take of the stage, from the photos, diagram,
looks like they will not be seats, you will stand.
At many of the newer modern football stadiums in the states if you look at the upper tiers in the end zone areas, which wrap around, some have walkways, where standing room tix are sold. I visualize this as how it will be. I'm just not certain if these will be looking down at the band, in a parallel manner, or off to the side, depending upon where you are. Further, is it that the $75. on stage seats are higher up than the $250 on stage seats? Probably so. I am curious, and will look towards this for Fenway II this am..
August 12th, 2005 09:28 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT doesnt sound promising to me...
August 12th, 2005 10:06 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Christ, I was on at 10 on the dot and can't get anything. Anyone having luck?
August 12th, 2005 10:08 AM
gimmekeef In at 10 too...shut out for Toronto...they are listed as standing room only...so who'd be sittin anyway?...oh well guess I'll just keep my second row Keithsides!..lol
August 12th, 2005 10:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
In at 10 too...shut out for Toronto...they are listed as standing room only...so who'd be sittin anyway?...oh well guess I'll just keep my second row Keithsides!..lol

If there are only 400 spots per show, and contests are to be held and auctions, and scalpers...i suspect 100-175 tickets to each show were all that was made available.
August 12th, 2005 10:19 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If there are only 400 spots per show, and contests are to be held and auctions, and scalpers...i suspect 100-175 tickets to each show were all that was made available.

Yeah, you're probably right. What with the whole VIP-reserve going. It does make me wonder, though - is the fan club going to see any of these tickets? Maybe, like, twenty of them, but still, it'd be nice to dream of having another shot.
August 12th, 2005 10:20 AM
luxury1 HARTFORD!! Throbby got 2 in Box 3, stage right--Ronnies side. There is a chart on Shidoobee of these boxes. I am fucking on the stage with the Rolling Stones. WHo cares if the sound/sightline sucks.

Nellcote--will you take our picture??

Hey--I have killer seats for sale now to Harford--sec 123, Row 4, seats 18 and 19 for face--162 plus TM charges. Anybody want them?? [email protected]
August 12th, 2005 10:23 AM
Gazza well done, Luxy..delighted for you both
August 12th, 2005 10:24 AM
Gazza
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I am fucking on the stage with the Rolling Stones.

wait a minute...has throbby actually agreed to this piece of exhibitionism?
August 12th, 2005 10:27 AM
UGot2Rollme I tried for On Stage Giants Stadium but was shut out. I was hoping to use presale passcode, but they weren't taking those. Bummer, but I'll be at the show, anyway - lots of tix available for face (or probably lower night of -)
[Edited by UGot2Rollme]
August 12th, 2005 10:39 AM
Joey [quote]eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
for some reason i have a feeling these seats ON STAGE wont be that great to have. you would think they would be more money for such a "great seat" right? "

Yes , I too am a little concerned about these low ticket prices for the ' on stage ' seating . I have a feeling that the price of a ticket DOES NOT include restroom facilities and that all patrons must use a single " Port - a - Potty "

Personally , I do NOT do well in community restroom facilities due to my " Shy Bladder Syndrome " ( S.B.S. ) .................and you ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Friskee !
August 12th, 2005 10:46 AM
luxury1 I was a little excited when I typed that, Gazza. Leave it to you.........
August 12th, 2005 10:51 AM
Nellcote Tried for Fenway II, SOL!!!!
Oh well, see what happens..
Luxy, you rock! Great for you, that gets the WICKED PISSA award of the day!
On To Hartfud!
August 12th, 2005 10:51 AM
The_Worst
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
From my take of the stage, from the photos, diagram,
looks like they will not be seats, you will stand.
At many of the newer modern football stadiums in the states if you look at the upper tiers in the end zone areas, which wrap around, some have walkways, where standing room tix are sold. I visualize this as how it will be. I'm just not certain if these will be looking down at the band, in a parallel manner, or off to the side, depending upon where you are. Further, is it that the $75. on stage seats are higher up than the $250 on stage seats? Probably so. I am curious, and will look towards this for Fenway II this am..

Actually when I look at the stage and hear that the seats are standing room I am reminded of the AC/DC video for "Thunderstruck". Anyone else get the impression that this is what look the Stones are going for?
August 12th, 2005 10:53 AM
Nellcote Worst, you nailed it, that's the vid I was trying to recall..Seems that way to me...
August 12th, 2005 10:57 AM
throbby >wait a minute...has throbby actually agreed to this piece of exhibitionism?

developing....literally...
August 12th, 2005 11:25 AM
Gazza
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Actually when I look at the stage and hear that the seats are standing room I am reminded of the AC/DC video for "Thunderstruck". Anyone else get the impression that this is what look the Stones are going for?

I was thinking more of Blondie's "Dreaming" video myself
August 12th, 2005 12:26 PM
Jumping Jack I don't know how good they will really be, but it is something different and variety is the spice of life.

Besides, only half the $472 Vegas tickets.

I fear all those heavy drinking beer guzzlers above though! What say you Joey? Should I bring an umbrella?
August 15th, 2005 02:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

I fear all those heavy drinking beer guzzlers above though! What say you Joey? Should I bring an umbrella?

Jumping Jack .................................

As usual .... I say , " Sell Corn " !!!! :

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1458&u_sid=1483668

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)